AllTrails - Hiking, Trail Running & Biking Trails
By AllTrails, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** #1 Outdoors app on iPhone! ***
*** Featured in the App Store 700+ times ***
*** Downloaded by over 5 million people ***
AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors!
Find the best trails to hike, bike, or run. With 50,000+ hand-curated trail maps as well as trail reviews and photos crowdsourced from a community of millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners, AllTrails helps you spend more time doing what you love.
Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always wanted to do. Explore a national park. Or discover new hiking trails in your area. Whether you’re a hiker, biker, or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 50,000+ TRAILS AROUND THE WORLD
• AllTrails has the largest collection of detailed, hand-curated trail maps & topo maps
• Browse ratings, reviews, and photos from a community of millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners like you
• Whether at home, at a national park, or on the road, find your perfect hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run by length, rating, and difficulty level
• Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• Record your route, distance, elevation gain, and moving time
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
• See your monthly, annual, and lifetime stats for recorded distance, elevation gain, and moving time
• Track your personal bests at a glance
• View stats for people you follow or are inspired by
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Easily save your favorite trails that you’ve completed, or that you find fun, beautiful, or inspiring
• Make and share lists of trails you want to explore
GET DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE TRAILHEAD
• With just one tap, get detailed driving directions so you can get to the trailhead in no time
FOLLOW FRIENDS FOR INSPIRATION
• Check out where your friends have been and which trails they have rated highly
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download your maps for offline use - see exactly where you are on the trail map even when you have no data signal through your phone’s built-in GPS
• Print maps on-demand with customizable options including scale, gridlines, paper size, datum and topo map layers
• Create custom maps - draw your own custom routes to plan out the path you want to take
• Unlock additional map layers like Topo, Open Street Maps (OSM), Open Cycle Map (OCM), and more
• Unlock additional map overlays like fire history, satellite weather, and heatmaps for insider info on all of the route options!
AllTrails Pro is available for $29.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
We love hearing from users! Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 8.0.2
AllTrails v8.0.2 fixes a bug that caused the app to occasionally crash when in background
Lots of great new features in v8.0
• Added new details to Trail screen (description, weather, etc)
• Updated the Recorder to handle bad data better
• Added a new real-time air quality overlay (Pro)
• Added more options when editing maps, including rating and activity type
• Added ability to share your friends’ recordings and view their photo galleries
• Added current elevation gain to the Recorder’s Info screen
• New splash screen when launching the app
• Other small bug fixes and stability improvements
Love AllTrails? We’d really appreciate if you would take a moment to leave us a nice review!
Have a question? Email email@example.com. We’re here to help!
My Go To Hiking App
My favorite part about this app that sets it apart from the rest is all the details about trails.
Today I searched for a trail and found one I was interested in. It was 90 minutes away. When I read some reviews, I noticed someone was there 6 days ago who wrote that the streams and waterfall were dry. Thanks to that comment, I decided to wait until multiple rains before going to that trail.
It's a great source of information plus one can track their hike, check out maps, post photos, etc.
Best money I've spent on "gear" this year!
I just got All Trails Pro this year and I have never been happier with an app performance. This app is amazing to have out in the trail, when maps are downloaded it runs on GPS. I was easily able to find the trail anytime that I decided to take a spur, even with no cell phone signal. This is the best tool that you can have in the field without spending hundreds on a GPS device!
The best trail app
We use this app all the time. When any one ask about where is the best place to hike I immediately tell them to get this app first. Now they have all the hiking trail information they need and it's so easy to use. We even use it when we travel. When we hike with our young granddaughter it's great for finding the right trail.