AllTrails - Hiking, Running & Biking Trails
By AllTrails, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** #1 Outdoors app on iPhone! ***
*** Featured in the App Store 700+ times ***
*** Downloaded by 5 million people ***
AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors!
EXPLORE 50,000+ TRAILS AROUND THE WORLD
• AllTrails has the largest collection of detailed, hand-curated trail maps as well as trail reviews and photos crowdsourced from a community of millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners like you
• Whether at home, at a National Park, or on the road, find your perfect hike/bike/run by trail length, rating, and difficulty level
• Filter by dog-friendly, kid-friendly, and wheelchair-friendly trails
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Keep track of trails you want to explore, that you’ve completed, or that you simply find fun, beautiful, or inspiring
RECORD YOUR ACTIVITY
• Turn your phone into a GPS tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• Record your pace, distance, elevation, and max speed
• Upload your activities to your account and share your adventures with friends and family
• With just one tap, get detailed driving directions so you can get to the trailhead in no time
FOLLOW FRIENDS FOR INSPIRATION
• Check out where your friends have been and what they have rated highly
DO MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download your maps for offline use - see where you are on the map even when you have no data signal through your phone’s built-in GPS
• Print your maps with customizable options including scale, gridlines, paper size, datum and topographical layers
• Create custom maps in seconds - draw your own custom routes to plan out the path you want to take
• More map layers - like Topo, Open Street Maps (OSM), Open Cycle Map (OCM), and more
AllTrails Pro is available for $29.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
• Trails currently only available in North America
We love hearing from users! Email us here:
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 7.5.0
AllTrails Version 7.5 new features are mostly about improving lists...
• You can now follow links from the mobile website directly to lists (and recordings)
• Hit the “Edit List” button to change the order of the trails in your lists
• You can now make your own copy of other users lists
• Trails can now have half-star ratings like on the AllTrails website
…and lots of bug fixes, mostly focused on making recording better
• Photos you take while recording now appear in the correct order that you took them
• Fixed bug that prevented newly created recordings from being shared until a full sync had completed
• Improved stability of recording while in the background
• On first launch, Explore list no longer appears empty after authorizing location services
• New profile photos show up in the app immediately after being uploaded
• Trail overviews load faster
Great app for getting outside
Go to app to help you find new trails to explore in your area. Pro features have saved my bacon at many forks and make me much more confident when outdoors
Use this all the time to find hikes and follow along on the trail. It's a must have resource for getting out and being active, I've found tons of trails I never even knew existed!
Must have for hikers
The app is great to find and explore trails. I will be purchasing the full version something I never do.
I am purchasing so that in areas where there is no cell service I will have the map on my phone.
While the Gps does track well when out of range and keeps track if your phone turns off or you close the app then one could get lost or lose progress.