AllTrails - Hiking, Running & Biking Trails
By AllTrails, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** #1 Outdoors app on iPhone! ***
*** Featured in the App Store 700+ times ***
*** Downloaded by 4.5 million people ***
AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors!
EXPLORE 50,000+ TRAILS AROUND THE WORLD
• AllTrails has the largest collection of detailed, hand-curated trail maps as well as trail reviews and photos crowdsourced from a community of millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners like you
• Whether at home, at a National Park, or on the road, find your perfect hike/bike/run by trail length, rating, and difficulty level
• Filter by dog-friendly, kid-friendly, and wheelchair-friendly trails
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Keep track of trails you want to explore, that you’ve completed, or that you simply find fun, beautiful, or inspiring
RECORD YOUR ACTIVITY
• Turn your phone into a GPS tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• Record your pace, distance, elevation, and max speed
• Upload your activities to your account and share your adventures with friends and family
• With just one tap, get detailed driving directions so you can get to the trailhead in no time
FOLLOW FRIENDS FOR INSPIRATION
• Check out where your friends have been and what they have rated highly
DO MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download your maps for offline use - see where you are on the map even when you have no data signal through your phone’s built-in GPS
• Print your maps with customizable options including scale, gridlines, paper size, datum and topographical layers
• Create custom maps in seconds - draw your own custom routes to plan out the path you want to take
• More map layers - like Topo, Open Street Maps (OSM), Open Cycle Map (OCM), and more
AllTrails Pro is available for $29.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
• Trails currently only available in North America
We love hearing from users! Email us here:
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 7.3.0
This version has some great new features:
• Added a new overview to the Photo Gallery to make it easier to quickly browse lots of trail, recording map and user photos
• Added a “Load Map” feature as part of a UX redesign in Recorder
• Added support for deep linking to countries, states, cities, and parks
• Added new World Parks Layer (existing World Parks Layer is now “Terrain”)
• Added support for different line colors in Pro Offline Maps
• Added a handy map scale bar to of our map views
This version also fixes some important bugs:
• Updated elevation graph to work better for flat routes
• Fixed issue that could cause an empty Explore screen when following a trail deep link
• Fixed issue that was preventing waypoint and photo editing in locales that use commas as decimal separators
• Fixed issue where large sets of photos taken while recording could not be synced
• Limits the amount of disk space used by the app when caching photos
• Added new menu item in Settings to “Clear All Cached Data”
• Fixed issue where log file could grow too large to email
Excellent app for hiking
This app makes it very easy to find trails to go hiking on. It also has the ability to track your movements on the trails. This makes it very hard to get lost if you are a beginner.
Get out and Hike and bike with confidence!
(The paid version allows you to download maps and can track you offline)
I use it to find trails when visiting an unfamiliar area, to read trail reviews from other hikers, to track my progress while on the trail, to download and save my trail 'reports', to share my experience with others. Overall very satisfied with the features and breadth of information it provides.
Love this app!
AllTrails is awesome. I can find trails easily, check reviews of them and then save the trails I like so I now have a running list of all the trails I want to try out. The trail recording is cool too. You can see exactly where in the trail you were at different elevations. I have nothing but positive things to say about AllTrails.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 18, 2017
- Version: 7.3.0
- Size: 124 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AllTrails, Inc.
- ©2017 AllTrails, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AllTrails Pro$29.99
- AllTrails Pro$14.99
- AllTrails Pro$49.99