AllTrails - Hiking, Trail Running & Biking Trails
By AllTrails, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** #1 Outdoors app on iPhone! ***
*** Featured in the App Store 700+ times ***
*** Downloaded by 5 million people ***
AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors!
EXPLORE 50,000+ TRAILS AROUND THE WORLD
• AllTrails has the largest collection of detailed, hand-curated trail maps as well as trail reviews and photos crowdsourced from a community of millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners like you
• Whether at home, at a National Park, or on the road, find your perfect hike/bike/run by trail length, rating, and difficulty level
• Filter by dog-friendly, kid-friendly, and wheelchair-friendly trails
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Keep track of trails you want to explore, that you’ve completed, or that you simply find fun, beautiful, or inspiring
RECORD YOUR ACTIVITY
• Turn your phone into a GPS tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• Record your pace, distance, elevation, and max speed
• Upload your activities to your account and share your adventures with friends and family
• With just one tap, get detailed driving directions so you can get to the trailhead in no time
FOLLOW FRIENDS FOR INSPIRATION
• Check out where your friends have been and what they have rated highly
DO MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download your maps for offline use - see where you are on the map even when you have no data signal through your phone’s built-in GPS
• Print your maps with customizable options including scale, gridlines, paper size, datum and topographical layers
• Create custom maps in seconds - draw your own custom routes to plan out the path you want to take
• More map layers - like Topo, Open Street Maps (OSM), Open Cycle Map (OCM), and more
AllTrails Pro is available for $29.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
• Trails currently only available in North America
We love hearing from users! Email us here:
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 7.8.0
Lots of big updates in v7.8
• AllTrails has a brand new logo!
• We've added user stats to the app
- See your monthly, annual, and lifetime stats for recorded distance, elevation gain, moving time and # of recordings
- Track your personal bests at a glance
- View stats for people you follow or are inspired by
- You can find stats under both Profile and History
• Curious what the weather will be before you hit the trail? We've added a new satellite weather overlay (Pro feature)
• We now do a better job of catching typos when you sign up or log in using your email address
• Fixed a bug with metric units converting to imperial when sharing a recording
• Other small bug fixes and stability improvements
Love AllTrails? We'd really appreciate if you would take a moment to leave us a nice review!
Have a question? Email email@example.com. We're here to help!
Great to track hikes in NH and share with group after. Also if you record after a known trail it can provides extra peace of mind to know your in the right trail w gps . I just wish it would clearly say how much longer trail was and would connect user reviews to users hiking maps. But overall a great app - worth paying for so you can download all kinds of maps.
Love this app!
This app is amazing we have discovered so many trails using it! Only thing I'd suggest is the directions can be a bit off. A couple of times it's taken us to the completely wrong destination and/or wanted us to use a route that wasn't accessible (private gated community one time) and wouldn't give us an alternative route. Other than those little glitches it's awesome! Love it!
The best hiking app!
The updates are awesome! I love that we can follow now. We need a feature to add each other to hikes!! So we don't have to use double data to record when hiking together!