AllTrails - Hiking & Running
By AllTrails, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** #1 Outdoors app on iPhone! ***
*** Featured in the App Store 700+ times ***
*** Downloaded by over 5 million people ***
AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors!
Find the best trails to hike, bike, or run. With 50,000+ hand-curated trail maps as well as trail reviews and photos crowdsourced from a community of millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners, AllTrails helps you spend more time doing what you love.
Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always wanted to do. Explore a national park. Or discover new hiking trails in your area. Whether you’re a hiker, biker, or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 50,000+ TRAILS AROUND THE WORLD
• AllTrails has the largest collection of detailed, hand-curated trail maps & topo maps
• Browse ratings, reviews, and photos from a community of millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners like you
• Whether at home, at a national park, or on the road, find your perfect hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run by length, rating, and difficulty level
• Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• Record your route, distance, elevation gain, and moving time
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
• See your monthly, annual, and lifetime stats for recorded distance, elevation gain, and moving time
• Track your personal bests at a glance
• View stats for people you follow or are inspired by
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Easily save your favorite trails that you’ve completed, or that you find fun, beautiful, or inspiring
• Make and share lists of trails you want to explore
GET DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE TRAILHEAD
• With just one tap, get detailed driving directions so you can get to the trailhead in no time
FOLLOW FRIENDS FOR INSPIRATION
• Check out where your friends have been and which trails they have rated highly
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download your maps for offline use - see exactly where you are on the trail map even when you have no data signal through your phone’s built-in GPS
• Print maps on-demand with customizable options including scale, gridlines, paper size, datum and topo map layers
• Create custom maps - draw your own custom routes to plan out the path you want to take
• Unlock additional map layers like Topo, Open Street Maps (OSM), Open Cycle Map (OCM), and more
• Unlock additional map overlays like fire history, satellite weather, and heatmaps for insider info on all of the route options!
AllTrails Pro is available for $29.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
We love hearing from users! Email us here: email@example.com
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 8.1.1
• Fixes a bug that caused the app to occasionally crash on the trail details screen
• Other small UX tweaks and stability improvements
AllTrails v8.1 has some great new features:
• When you switch back to Explore “List” view from Explore “Map” view, you will only see trails that were on your screen in “Map” view
• Trail details has a new design so that reviews, photos, and recordings are in a tabbed interface
• Added cool colored gradients to the US Contours overlay
• Waypoint titles can now be displayed as labels on recordings and maps (Pro feature)
• You can now close the sharing dialog more quickly after saving a recording
• Fix for occasionally duplicated recordings and reviews
• New font!
• Bug fixes to reduce some annoying crashes
Love AllTrails? We’d really appreciate if you would take a moment to leave us a nice review!
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!
Too many “trail is no longer available”
I’m new to Grand Junction, Colorado and specifically looked forward to hiking. Unfortunately this app shows tons of trails, but when you click on them you get the error message “sorry this trail is no longer available “. I’d say half of them in this area I get this message. Please remove them if they’re not available.
Such a useful app
AllTrails is awesome! It has helped me become more motivated to get out more often by being able to browse different trails all over the place. It's great to view other peoples tracks and the user submitted images and whatnot. Good stuff.
I loved this app, until the latest upgrade. I no longer see pictures or other's recordings. Used both tools to determine if the trail would meet our skill level and interest.
Bring back the tools!!!!