Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Actual users feedback:
"Great tips on everyday women lives"
“Omg so much fun, educational and entertaining! Thanks for all your work to make this.”
“This app has been my guide for a lot of things such as helping me with my diet and eating well , style and fashion tips.”
“This is seriously the best thing that ever happened to me! I'm completely obsessed because it has EVERYTHING!”
“There's no trash, pointless information or junk. This app only consists of interesting facts, styles, news and advice. This is a girls bestfriend in an app”
The Allwome app is like a subscription to a glossy women’s magazine, but better, faster, easier, and constantly bringing you new tips and tricks when ever you are . 25 million women are visiting the site and app each month to get the latest in love, fashion, beauty (hair&makeup), style, dating and women’s health. From the hottest date spots to what to wear when you’re there, from cocktails for your next girl’s night in to easy man-friendly dinner options, allwomenstalk is your go-to spot for suggestions and advice.
With more than two million downloads, allwome is a featured app in almost 100 counties as
*** Fashion > Covering the Scene
*** Lifestyle > Beauty Kit
*** Lifestyle > Best Lifestyle Apps
Over 50 thousand articles for the stylish and successful woman are already available for allwome readers, and new content is being added every day. Join the big community to read, share, and discuss articles like these few hottest topics:
+ 65 Fast Ways To Lose Weight
+ 27 Recipes for Homemade Hair Growth Treatments ...
+ 22 Best Exercises For A Perfect Bottom
+ 20 Tips on How To Make a Guy Fall In Love With You
+ 42 Gorgeous Eye Makeup Looks to Try ...
You can easily share your favorite allwome articles with other stylish friends via Facebook, Twitter or other social networks.
Over 200 talented contributors are constantly bringing you the best content in popular categories:
- relationship advice, from flirting and dating to LTRs and proposals
- makeup advices, beauty tips on how to play up your best assets and how to be beautiful every day
- the latest fashion trends, style tips, the hottest designers, and how to make every style work
- easy diets to try, healthy lifestyle advice, and fad diets to avoid
- travel tips, exotic destinations, and advice on what to do when you get there
- get the latest on mental, physical, and emotional health info and tips for women
- fun DIY products, book reviews, decor, cooking and other lifestyle topics
- easy application tips, dramatic evening looks, and beauty product reviews
- stunning hair styles and the most flattering cuts for your style
- tips on where to spend, save, and splurge to get the most out of your paycheck
- whether you love new blockbusters or old classics, we’ve got you covered
- get gossip, celebrities news, and little known facts about all your favorite stars and celebs
- the best jewelry, bags, and shoes, and where to find them
Please get it touch if you have any ideas, feedback, issues via firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- fixed issue for Notifications settings
- added more detailed profile on chat view
- few small fixes in alerts
Please try feature to create stories and let us know more about you guys.
So I just recently found out that there was an app for this. I thought it was only an online website, so I'm pretty excited about that. Only thing is, I've never seen the old app and people have been complaining, so I guess I would like to see some of the things that they miss about the original app. That way I can give my opinion on it as well. But overall this app is very uplifting for all women!!!!!
This use to be one of my favorite apps. I loved the articles and the community. Unfortunately after the update - in a goal to make the app simpler to use - has removed a lot of features utilized by the users. The main feature upsetting me is the inability to unlike an article. Once the article is liked (liking something on accident is easy to do) it can not be unliked.
I'm very frustrated and I expected more from this app. I'll move to different article bases that aren't trying to be "hip" and are actually useable.
Fun - Content Superficial
I remember some of articles as a little more weighty before but perhaps I over-credit. It's a light-weight women's magazine, rather stereotyping on the genders but fun when you are braindead. Easy to use app- fun and colorful- I too miss the unlike button when you liked something by accident.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 01, 2016
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 46.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Vyacheslav Kaushan
- © Allwomenstalk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.