By Ally Financial Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ally Bank’s mobile app puts everyday banking tasks at your fingertips. It’s fast, secure, and free. All you need is your online banking username and password.
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck DepositSM
• Transfer money between your Ally Bank and non-Ally Bank accounts
• Pay bills, see scheduled payments and review payment history
• Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
• Find nearby ATMs
• Check balances and search transaction history
• View statements and tax forms
• Use Ally AssistSM to get answers to questions you have about your account, schedule transfers or payments, and more
How we protect you
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee protects you against fraudulent transactions
• Our mobile banking app is free – your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with iOS 8.0 or higher
Deposit Products offered by Ally Bank, Member FDIC
Securities offered through Ally Invest Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC
Securities are NOT FDIC insured, NOT bank guaranteed, and MAY lose value
You may not be approved for real-time quotes
What's New in Version 5.5.3
• Resolves a crash some users experienced when accessing their account details
Works great for me!
I'm not usually someone to write reviews but unnoticed Ally Bank has been slammed by a lot of one and two star reviews for this app not working.
Things have worked just fine for me. I haven't experienced any issues with the mobile deposit, Touch ID works fine, and it's never crashed on me when I access the dashboard. Maybe check your phone, 90% of the time, it's your fault and not Ally's.
I am very happy with this app and not sure why so many people are having issues, it's a shame.
Okay, the crashes seem to have been fixed. Thanks for that. It is irritating that Touch ID requires me to hit the button before touching now, though. Adding unnecessary extra touches to get into the app isn't very user friendly. Here's a tip... if a user has setup Touch ID, then they want to use it. I'm not sure the new look was necessary, but I'll get used to it, and it's not a big deal. As long as I can do all the things I need to, I'm basically happy.
Touch ID does not work consistently anymore
Recent update to the app early March 2017 has made it confusing and hard to use. They added extra clicks to access your account. Why do I need a pie chart of all my accounts when all I have is a savings account?
Why not bypass the pie-chart screen if you only have one account with Ally?
Touch ID has stopped working reliably on the iPhone 6 Plus with the latest iOS. Meaning it does not always prompt for your fingerprint. I have even deleted and reinstalled the App. Touch ID will prompt 5 out of 10 times.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 07, 2017
- Version: 5.5.3
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ally Financial Inc.
- © 2009-2017 Ally Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.