Ally Mobile Banking
By Ally Financial Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ally Bank's mobile app puts everyday banking tasks at your fingertips. It’s fast, it’s secure and it’s free. All you need is your online banking username and password.
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
• Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
• Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
• Find nearby ATMs
• View your balances and search transaction history
How to get started
• Our mobile banking app is free. You mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with iOS 6.0 or higher
How you’re protected
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
Ally Bank Member FDIC
For FAQs about Ally Mobile Banking, visit the Ally Help Center. To find out more about the benefits of online and mobile banking, visit www.allybank.com.
What's New in Version 3.1.7
Updates to ATM locator
Coming soon: Optimization for iPhone 6 and 6+
I love Ally
I can't believe this app only has 1 1/2 stars. The guy complaining about their $10 maximum ATM reimbursement, seriously? No other bank does that! You'd rather go to BOA or another bank that charges almost $4 for ATM fee and $35 for an overdraft but Ally charges $9 for overdraft, which doesn't kill your pockets like $35 does. Every time I call I am on hold for less than 2 minutes... Where else can you find that? I also can't believe people are really complaining about not having TouchID. Who cares!?!? This spoiled society wants everything in the palm of their hand at the touch of a button, when 10 years ago, even 5 years ago, technology was nowhere near where it is today and we just dealt with it! You don't even have to leave your house to deposit a check anymore. Anyway, I love Ally... I don't have any complaints, they've never let me down. I'm not going to lie, the Ally app crashes all the time but because I am a grown up I just (with the click of ONE button) go back into the app and it's fine. I'd rather do that then whine about the company.
Straight forward and easy to use
I have a savings account with ALLY. I can do everything I need from the mobile app and have never had any issues.
Still no iPhone 6, TouchID, or ApplePay
I'm so dissatisfied that Ally still has not implemented TouchID, native iPhone 6 support and Apple Pay. Ally keeps releasing all these pointless updates and useless features while ignoring the rest. Now they announced they are capping ATM withdrawals reimbursement to $10 and adding $35 fees. This is totally unacceptable. This is coming from someone who has been with Ally since 2009 when they first opened.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 3.1.7
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ally Financial Inc.
- © 2009-2015 Ally Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.