A network for college students exclusive to your college campus, Alma helps you meet and learn about people at your university. We believe that the most valuable resource you have in college are your fellow peers, so don’t leave behind the chance to get to know your campus a little better.
How will this help me?
MEET COOL PEOPLE AT YOUR SCHOOL
- Every week Alma introduces you to four new students on campus, a great way to meet new people outside your everyday circle
- When you get introduced to someone, we tell you exactly what you have in common: perhaps you have a common hobby or are both pursuing a similar academic interest
- Last year, we sent out 20,000 introductions, most of which turned into conversations!
LEARN ABOUT YOUR PEERS
- Alma captures your campus identity - your classes, clubs, organizations, hobbies, & interests, on a clean, easy-to-navigate profile
- See who else is in your classes to find project partners and pset buddies
- Find people that are in organizations that interest you
- Search through the entire campus population, filtering people by course, club, dorm, hobbies, interests, etc - you’ll be surprised how easy it is to find people using Alma
2,000+ students are already using Alma to make the most of their college experience. Don’t miss out. Alma Campus is currently at Stanford University. If you want Alma Campus at your school, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Cool app for Northeastern students
"This app is great! I'm a student at Northeastern, and no one has built anything to help find others in my classes. It's also really fun to see who they introduce me to each week. They did have a small issue with signing up students at Northeastern, but they were really prompt in fixing the problem and building a cool network that students at my school can join! Definitely would recommend them to come to your school"
One of my favorite apps
I can’t get over how fun this app is. I have met so many cool people from the intro feature on Alma. I don’t know why people on campus would ever use tinder or bumble on campus when they could use this. Way better for meeting people
Had my doubts, but this turned out to be pretty useful. No one has ever made it possible to see people in my classes. It's a cool way to get to know other people on your college campus, so I suggest checking it out!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.