A new way to play platforming game with just one finger!
*** Winner of Game Development World Championship Fan Favourite ***
*** The range of one finger controls the developer Bony Yousuf has come up with is really quite brilliant. (10/10) AppZita.com ***
The ultimate hardcore platformer for mobile is here. Experience a console like platforming experience on your mobile devices. “Almost There” breaks the boundary of how a platforming game could be played on mobile. It’s not another auto runner, In this game you run, jump, climb, slide and do a lot more with full precision. And everything can be done with just one finger!
*** Try out 40 levels out of 155 before making any purchase ***
● A minimalist hardcore platformer game for mobile devices with no compromises
● One finger innovative control
● 155 Unique handcrafted levels
● 3 Distinctive worlds with it’s own theme and hazards
● Dodge and run through spikes, saw blade, lasers, missiles etc to reach your goal
● Easy to learn hard to master levels
● Hard but fair gameplay
● Record your run to share online with your friend or on Everyplay
Fan of Almost There, Bony Yousuf or Durdanto Studio?
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/durdanto.studio/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/BonyYousuf
● Payment model updated. Old paying user should have their game fully unlocked or similar benefit to migrate them.
● Left hand control fixed.
● Level balance adjustment & 1 level replaced with a new one.
● Added facebook & twitter contact icons.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Platformer!!
This is one of the best platformer I've ever played on a touch screen. I'm glad I was part of the beta testers for this game. It does take a bit getting used to with control, however once the initial hurdle of control is over, this game just keeps getting better and better. The levels get progressively better and tougher. You'll have to die a lot to complete it not to mention if you want to get that 3 stars. The game introduces new mechanism after every few levels and then after few levels gives you quite some challenge to show your mastery over it. All in all its I've never seen any platformer to do so much in touch screen not to mention with one finger. If you love hardcore platformer like super meat boy, do give this a shot. You won't be disappointed.
Great Hardcore Platformer
The controls took me some getting used to. But once I got used to with it I started loving this game. Each level is unique and challenging. And good luck getting that 3 stars.
It’s just ok
I want to like this game a lot more than I do but the controls get in the way. The amount of sliding you have to do across the screen means that you either have to lift your finger to reorient yourself on the screen ior you just run out of space and end up on the edge of the screen. It’s very frustrating.
Update: Hey, the control has been updated significantly on version 1.3. All of your issue should be resolved now. Thanks
You should just swipe and hold then the character will keep on running. You don't need to constantly lift up your finger to swipe to move. I hope this clears the confusion.
- Bony Yousuf
- 292.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Durdanto Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Stars Pack $2.99
- Unlimited $6.99
- 3 Passes $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.