Alogea® is a medical diary and medicines management App.
Track symptoms such as pain fast & easy.
Monitor how you use your pain killers and track their effects.
Discover how events affect your symptoms.
Get help with planning and tracking exercises.
- symptom rating in a simple, fast and elegant way
- chose numerical or facial expression rating via Visual Analogue Scales
- fast retrospective recording of diary entries
- reminders to rate your symptoms when it matters
- free text diary entries
- event categories to keep eye on different symptoms
- graphical display of your diary to detect causations
- show or hide categories or medicines to focus on causations
- build a detailed list and history of personal medicines
- be reminded to take and stop taking medicines
- high dose cautions and overdose warnings
- export your medicine list and statistics
- usefulness and side effects rating
- analytic charts help you to understand how medicines and events affect your symptoms
- an Exercise Assistant to set goals helping you to improve fitness and mobility.
- live exercise session tracking to apply pacing
- get reminders to exercise
- protected access via Apple Touch ID or Face ID (on supporting devices) or passcode
- data synchronisation between all your iOS devices
- no advertising!
Who is it for:
People with Chronic Pain or other long term conditions who wish to keep a diary and track symptom changes over time.
Unlike other Medical Diary Apps, Alogea is focused on the impact of medicines and events (such as treatments, exercises or any other events you chose to record) on symptoms.
It's best used when a diagnosis has already been made and treatments are about to start or are under way.
In this situation recording lots of symptom details - as other Diary Apps do - is not important any more. Instead, rating easily = frequently is more useful to detect changes as a result of medicines, treatments or events.
If pain limits your mobility and reduces physical fitness use the Exercise Assistant to set and achieve goals and improve self-management.
Try it - Alogea® is free to download and to use for one symptom and medicine, without time limit.
Beyond this, expansion options are available as InApp purchases:
- unlimited number of symptoms
- unlimited number of medicines
- auto-completion of pain medicines for convenient and safe addition to your list
- more safety checks of medicines’ doses and frequency
Correction of daylight saving time display error in the diary time line.
Ratings and Reviews
For those of us who suffer from chronic pain (headaches), this app is the most valuable tool ever for keeping track of med use, evaluating patterns of use, identifying cause/effect relationships, and having something concrete to take to Dr appts. It is helpful for my neurologist to see the patterns of my chronic pain episodes.
Customer support was very helpful when I encountered a small glitch.
- Michael Luckmann
- 83.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Michael Luckmann
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Pain Expansion $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.