Aloha Browser is a fast, free, full-featured web browser that provides maximum privacy and security.
Millions of users have already tried this app and prefer it over the other browsers for the clean interface, ease of use, and its awesome features. 5 stars - is the average rating in most countries.
- AD BLOCK: surf in an ad free environment
- FREE Unlimited VPN: taking your Internet freedom and security to the next level
- VR PLAYER: enjoy VR videos directly from the browser
- BACKGROUND PLAYING: listen to your favourite music while using any apps or with screen off.
- MEDIA PLAYER: powerful music and video player that plays different formats
- DATA SAVER: all VPN traffic is compressed and encrypted to use less bandwidth
- PRIVATE TABS: lock private tabs with TouchID or Passcode and keep it private
- QR CODE READER: convenient way to quickly open links from the real world
- PRIVACY: we don’t log any of your activity and will never share it with anyone, because we have nothing to share
You can buy Aloha Premium subscription that gives you access to a lots of extra features:
- VPN country selection
- Auto start VPN with the browser
- Ability to use VPN in another apps
- Transfer files to a computer and back with WiFi file sharing
- Support for ZIP archives
- Disabling advertising
- Premium themes
Aloha Premium subscription price starts at $2.99 USD/month or $24.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice.
If you choose to purchase Aloha Premium, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Terms & Conditions: https://alohabrowser.com/terms-conditions.html
We are a group of enthusiasts whose main concern is the current lack of Internet privacy. Most private web browsers out there are very simple and do not offer extra features like regular browsers do. But private browsing should not be boring. That’s why we have created Aloha Browser. Our mission is to keep you safe, entertained, and make your web browsing as private as you want it to be.
Discover more: https://alohabrowser.com/
Feedback & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
USER PERMISSION USAGE
Push Notifications (optional): We use it locally, to send you notifications when downloads are complete. If you don’t use this feature, permission will not be requested.
Camera (optional): We need access to Camera roll to be able to save downloaded photos and videos to your Camera roll. Also, we use camera to scan QR codes to setup VR headset. If you don’t use these features, permission will not be requested.
Location (optional): We will ask for your location, if you browse websites that request your location, i.e. online maps. If you decline, online maps will not show your position.
Introducing Aloha Premium! There are plenty of long-awaited new stuff in here! VPN, File manager and lots of extra. Let's dive in:
Huge VPN update:
- You can choose your VPN server location
- You can enable VPN to work with any app on your device
- You can now automatically start VPN with the app launch
- We have added a lot of extra servers worldwide and have improved the speed and connection stability
File manager update:
- WiFi file sharing - access and transfer your files to and from other devices through WiFi connection
- We have added '...' button so you can manage your files quicker
- It now supports ZIP compression, both ways: you can zip or unzip your files
- You can lock individual folders with passcode, TouchID or FaceID
We have also packed some new amazing themes to choose from.
Try Aloha Premium for free today!
Please rate Aloha Browser if you like it.
We appreciate your feedback at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
A well rounded app with a friendly user experience! I highly recommend this app. So much so urge my friends and family to use it for a better website using experience! One of the things I noticed immediately was the lack of mobility on Safari, the native web browser for iOS, when it came to using certain websites and the functions I expect to be there. They used to be as well, but alas they’re not now. One of the most frustrating things in fact is not being able to drag images around on certain websites in order to change the layout. For example tumb1r, when making a picture related post allows you to align photos side by side or in a number of other combinations. There are plenty of other websites out there with this similar feature, but you’re locked out of it if you’re using Safari. With Aloha despite being a mobile view based web site viewing app you can do this as well as navigate many other websites with similar coding requirements with this app-with ease!!! Also the vpn protection coupled with the adblocking is wonderful! It’s a great user experience! Even the name is catchy! Go get it!
5 Stars Period
This web browser is everything the UI is beautifully made(I mainly like it because it’s sleek) the VPN services seems pretty awesome(but that’s probably because I have little knowledge of VPN’s) and the video player is amazing I definitely like the browser more because of the video player, the fact that you can slide Horizontally to seek through the video and sliding Vertically(dependent on which side of the screen you swipe on)changes the brightness and there volume. This video player is the main reason why I love this browser. But I do ask that for when you are watching videos while using Bluetooth for audio that you don’t have to use the OSD(On Screen Display) lock to get the video player UI away but this only happens if I using a specific Bluetooth device so it’s no problem. As of now I honestly don’t have any other requests for this app(aside from optimization updates)but that’s bound to happen anyways, keep up the good work guys and I thank you for this fantastic browser!
It’s hard to find a browser that is everything you want it to be, feature loaded, private, etc. I’ve finally replaced this with safari or I should say its about a 80/20 split which says a great deal since I’ve been a safari user for 8+yrs but old habits die hard. However, I can see this completely and relatively quickly having me off safari for good. Really enjoy using it and like that even the general layout to the app icon just appears inconspicuous. I’m a pretty particular individual even so that my mind will allow me to dislike an app to a certain degree based on color scheme of the icon and home page (I know it’s crazy but I’m not the only one out there). With that being said from front end to back end I really enjoy using this!! Keep it up guys hope to continue to see good things from ya!!
- Aloha Mobile Ltd.
- 193.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Aloha Mobile Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Aloha Premium (Monthly) $2.99
- Turn off Ads $0.99
- Aloha Premium (Annual) $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.