My nephew has dyslexia - and he has to do a lot of letter matching drills and spelling practice!
I created this app to make letter recognition and spelling practice more fun, and to add a few unique features to make drills easier.
- Simple, pick-up-and-play gameplay
- Uses a dyslexia-friendly font to reduce visual jitter
- Tapping the "huh?" button lets you hear the spelling word again with randomized pitch & tone
- Wide range of configuration options for learners of all ages and abilities
- Simple score-keeping system, stored only on the device makes it easy for shared iPads in an educational environment
No ads, no in-app purchases, no registration required. Support your friendly independent developer with a one-time purchase!
Minor rating change only.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.