Alphabet of Dinosaurs - Smithsonian Alphabet Books
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
----- 33% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME -----
Learn about dinosaurs with duck-bills, club tails, spiked bodies and more in this one of a kind Alphabet of Dinosaurs storybook app. From Ankylosaurus to Zigongosaurus, and everything in between, there is so much for kids to learn about this prehistoric world.
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
This title has been carefully reviewed by experts at the Smithsonian Institution.
Designed for children ages 3-8
The Reviews Are In:
- Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
- “This is a must-own app for dinosaur fans with cool sound effects and fantastic illustrations.” - Imagination Soup
- “A great app to reinforce the letters of the alphabet.” - I Heart This App
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Smithsonian Institution licensed app
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- optimized for full 64-bit performance
- bug fixes
- Category: Books
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- © 2013 Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.