Alphabet of Dinosaurs - Smithsonian Alphabet Books
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn about dinosaurs with duck-bills, club tails, spiked bodies and more in this one of a kind Alphabet of Dinosaurs storybook app. From Ankylosaurus to Zigongosaurus, and everything in between, there is so much for kids to learn about this prehistoric world.
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
This title has been carefully reviewed by experts at the Smithsonian Institution.
Designed for children ages 3-8
The Reviews Are In:
- Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
- “This is a must-own app for dinosaur fans with cool sound effects and fantastic illustrations.” - Imagination Soup
- “A great app to reinforce the letters of the alphabet.” - I Heart This App
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Smithsonian Institution licensed app
What's New in Version 2.5
- iOS7 bug fixes (audio related)
- Parental Controls Added!
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
My kids really liked the colorful pictures and memorized the dino names after only a few readings!
Great short pages on each Dino!
2 and 4 yr old both love this app. Easy to navigate.
Learning the Alphabet with DINOSAURS!
My 2 year old loves this book app, and I love reading it with him!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- © 2013 Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.