Join Spaceman Sam on his exciting ALPHABET and PHONICS adventure in space! The Alphabet Space Mission app uses exciting, interactive ABC SONG Space videos and beat-the-clock, ‘Tilt & Play’ Matching Maze games to teach the ABCs and Phonics in a new and exciting way. Use this app as a beginners phonics course, or to supplement current learning. The Full Version is supported by talking, animated phonics flashcards.
*** The Lite version includes ABC Space Mission Song Videos ABCDE and FGHIJ, plus the exciting Letter Match Maze Game****
***Don't miss our great value, discounted 'Kids Learning Pack: Songs, English, Music, Letters, Numbers, Colors & Shapes' app bundle!***
Let your children and young learners fly into space with our exciting ABC Song videos that TEACH the ABC SONG, PHONICS, and FIRST WORDS! Watch closely as you fly through space and find the items that are taught with each video! Then, let the fun and silly aliens teach beginning phonics sounds (sounds of letters used for reading) as you reach the alien planet!
The fun TALKING-FLASHCARDS (Full Version only) teach the letter names, phonics sound for the letter, and first words using the letter. Learn that 'apple' and 'ant' start with 'a', then practise more words and letter sounds.
The ‘Tilt & Play’ MAZE GAMES are exciting, high-energy space mazes that will further reinforce all of the ABCs, Phonics, and WORDS that are taught in this app. Tilt your iPad to steer your spaceman around the maze and hit the correct answer bubbles, BUT, watch out for the ice aliens! If they freeze you three times, it’s game over. The game changes each time you play. The Full Version has both the Letter Match and Picture Match Mazes.
*There’s also a US English app version! It has 'Zed' sound + 'Zebra' pronunciation differences.*
**The Full Versions are also available as iPhone apps!**
***Supported with creative learning ideas and colour-in ABC worksheets.***
At Cambridge English Online Ltd, we know there are many different strategies to learning and teaching the alphabet and phonics, and this engaging app can form one fun part of your approach. It is designed to be used over time; as your child’s/class’s phonics and reading abilities develop.
Developed by award-winning online & mobile education specialists, Cambridge English Online Ltd, with 10 years’ experience creating fun, online and mobile resources and DreamEnglish.com (over 80 million YouTube views), Alphabet Space Mission has been tested and reviewed by teaching professionals, parents and children.
- 2 exciting Space ABC videos (A-E + F-J), with find-the-image lessons/quizzes (5 Videos teaching A- Z in the Full Version)
- 1 fast-paced, Letter Match Maze Game (5 different mazes for each level) (Letter and Picture Match Maze in Full Version)
- Addictive ‘Tilt & Play’ accelerometer-controlled maze game
- Teaches the alphabet and beginning phonics sounds
- Supported with a creative Learning Ideas section
- The games are great for developing hand-eye coordination
- Beautifully illustrated ‘Space Maze’ theme to help engage & entertain. Engaging sounds too!
- Links to 26 colour-in worksheets
- Children learn their alphabet and phonics while playing/gaming
- Ideal for children starting to learn their alphabet, and those already learning
- Great for in classroom teaching/competitions
- Ideal for reluctant learners
To keep up-to-date on our new app releases, and see our other apps, visit your local App Store and search for ‘Cambridge English Online’
***Please email email@example.com with any comments, questions or suggestions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.