- "Our toddler loved tapping the letters and clapped when the balloons went up after Z."
- Alphabetical is fun and challenging for all ages. Easy to use, yet customizable. You can even practice the alphabet backwards! In the learning mode, the letters are spoken as they are touched.
- "Didn't know I could have that much fun with the alphabet."
- Challenge mode: see how quick you are! High scores keep a record of your skills on each of the three levels. Challenge your friends and family now....
• Choose from English and Greek alphabets.
• Preset levels for all ages or customize it.
• Practice the alphabet forwards or backwards.
• Challenge mode with three levels and high scores.
• Congratulatory sounds encourage your child
• iPad, iPhone, and retina support
• No ads or other distractors – perfect for infants and toddlers!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Teaching Resource
I found the usage of animations and sound to help kids stay engaged very effective.
Having Greek alphabet very cool for young Einsteins.
Fun and educational
The alphabet challenge is a good an fun challenge for those who are learning alphabetical order.
Good learning tool.
Our toddler loved tapping the letters and clapped when the balloons went up after "Z." I can see this being a great educational app for several ages and grades... and the Greek alphabet will give adults a run for their money and something new to learn.
- Kyle Reed
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kyle Reed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.