By WFH Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A bit of education in every byte with 4 entertaining ways to learn about the alphabet, writing, spelling, and memorization. Kids will love learning the alphabet with fully animated interactions for every letter. They can also learn to write uppercase and lowercase letters through the repetition of tracing. Spelling words has never been so much fun; who says playing with your food can’t be educational. A new twist on the classic memory game helps your child associate letters and words with visuals. Made with child education in mind.
* Cute and professional illustrations
* Fun animated interactions
* Adorable voiceovers and sound effects
* 4 types of engaging learning activities
* Helpful hint options
* Easy accessible navigation
"The interface to these games is easy and child-friendly as my son plays with this app both alone as well as with me, and we both think the cereal-in-milk theme is a lot of fun."
- Giggle Apps (www.giggleapps.com)
"I absolutely love this early learning app. The design is wonderful, the voiceover is adorable, but apart from that the whole app is extremely well thought out."
- Best Apps For Kids (www.bestappsforkids.com)
"With nice recorded audio made by kids, well done illustrations, is a nice all-in-one spelling app, undoubtedly worth the $2.99 it costs."
- Apps 4 Kids (www.iphone4kids.net)
"All in all, I like this app and the three year old does too."
- Tech Tools 4 Mom (www.techtools4mom.com)
"It's fun. It's a great program, nice graphics, and very well put together. And it's called Alphabytes."
- Apps For Children With Special Needs (www.a4cwsn.com)
"They’ll love playing with their food and enjoy learning, even if they don’t realize it."
- Pad Gadget (www.padgadget.com)
"Your Kids Will Love Alphabytes App"
- App Advice (www.appadvice.com)
"A word of warning, it’s not a good idea to play around with the Alphabytes app late at night when you’ve got the munchies. You’ll find yourself craving a big bowl of sugary cereal. Why? Because Alphabytes is a cute iPad app that uses alphabet cereal to teach children about letters. Yum!"
- The iPhone Mom (www.theiphonemom.com)
******APP STORE FEATURES******
* FEATURED STAFF FAVORITES iTunes Homepage
* FEATURED #1 Apps for Learning to Read "Alphabet"
* FEATURED WHAT'S HOT iTunes Homepage
* FEATURED NEW & NOTEWORTHY iTunes Homepage
* Education New & Noteworthy
* Top Paid iPad Apps
* Top Education Paid iPad Apps
* What's Hot Education
* What's Hot Educational Games
* What's Hot Kids Games
*Alphabytes awarded FWA Mobile Of The Day, 4/7/11 (www.thefwa.com)
If you like our apps, please Rate & Review them. Your feedback is important to us. Thanks for your time.
What's New in Version 1.4
The baby voiced narrator is impossible to understand
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WFH LLC
- © WFH LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.