AlphaMind - Alpha Brainwave Entrainment
By Don McCarty (CodeDimensions)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Harness the Power of your Alpha brain waves with AlphaMind. Alpha brain waves improve our ability to focus and concentrate. Alpha brain waves make you use both hemispheres of your brain instead of relying on your dominant side for concentration. Usually, individuals have a hemispheric dominance in their brains: either right or left. The majority of people have a dominant left-hemisphere. When you are able to access the Alpha Wave Brain state, both hemispheres of your brain are able to work together. Alpha Wave Brain state can help you access your deepest creativity and problem solving abilities.
* Easily Add AlphaMind technology to your favorite iTunes music
*Alpha Wave Isochronic Tones
*Alpha Wave Binaural Beats
*Healing Solfeggio Frequencies
*Create your own Subliminal Affirmations
Alpha Wave Brain state allows you to feel the energy in every part of your body. Mental chatter, worries and anxiety fade away as your consciousness resonates with the NOW and your mind is focussed, relaxed & ready for affirmations, visualizations & suggestions. Help encourage your mind into the Alpha State with AlphaMind and reach your highest potential. Great for Meditation, Exercise, Studying & Creativity, Peak Performance, Visualization and Manifestation. The power of your mind is in the Alpha Wave Brain state
What's New in Version 1.0.2
subliminal volume control
created settings to allow application
to remember user adjusted subliminal
Three major problems
1. You have to stay in the app to keep hearing the tones. I want to be able to look at other apps on my phone while hearing the tones, like I can do when listening to the I-pod.
2. There is a very noticeable separation in the loop when I had the setting on high isochronic and the highest hertz setting. How can I relax when I am jolted to attention when the loop starts over?
3. I don't understand why I have to read the info page to figure out what each setting does. Why not label each setting on the main page and put an info icon next to each setting to describe what it is? Seeing a bunch of numbers and high-medium-low isn't exacly relaxing when you first turn on the app. I need relaxing just from trying to figure that out, hehe. Besides, it only says what the hertz settings do but not what high, medium, and low is good for. Should I buy a manual to use this app?
Other than that, I don't know if this making a huge difference for me since im naturally calm. Any hardcore beats for people who are naturally calm? I want to use this for meditating.
Where's the instructions??
I love that I can play my music on my iphone with this in the background, unlike other binaural beat apps that only have sound effects. My only beef is there are no instructions on how to use the isochronic tones. What do each of them do? I noticed that I can play them together and also with the binaural beats, but is that OK or should they be played separate?
Multitasking isn't really "optional" these days....
Until the developers remember they have an application (with a GREAT deal of potential) floating around, and resolve to at least add the multitasking function to it, I'm not going to even take the time to try to figure out how to make use of their product... toward which I would otherwise make the effort, given that I have enough knowledge in this area & tons of time. Without this feature, however, it's nearly pointless unless I'm using it to fall asleep.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 08, 2010
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Don Mccarty
- © codeDimensions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.