By Spinlight Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“A” is for action in the fun app from Spinlight that uses 26 action verbs to help toddlers learn the ABCs. Whether they're "building" robots, "digging" for treasure or "zapping" alien spaceships, they'll have a blast learning all of the letters and their sounds.
"AlphaTots is the gold standard of ABC flash card apps." — USA Today
• 26 fun preschool puzzles and mini-games that helps kids learn the alphabet!
• An engaging alphabet sing-a-long song.
• An interactive alphabet that helps kids recite their ABCs.
• Upper- and lowercase versions of every letter.
Awards & Recognition:
• Featured on NBC's Today Show!
• Parents' Choice Award winner
• Common Sense Media ON for Learning award winner
Crafted by Spinlight, a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal — to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
What's New in Version 2.75
- 64-bit support
- Minor bug fixes
Not worth it.
You don't get much for your $3. This is a $0.99 app at best. The activities are simple and very short. The letter sounds aren't always complete or accurate (x for example!?) and the "game" afterward doesn't sufficiently reinforce the letter learning. This is the ABC's only. No word games or letter identification games. Not a good learning tool and not worth the money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 2.75
- Size: 60.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spinlight Studio
- © Spinlight Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.