Alpine Crawler Ultimate is an Off Road simulation with real time physics, weather effects, different cars and tracks to choose and much more.
Alpine Crawler Ultimate includes the OS X version of two well known iOS games: Alpine Crawler World and Alpine Crawler Wild.
- 3 game modes (Free ride, Time trial, Challange)
- 7 racing cars / sportcars in AC World
- 9 cars / trucks in AC Wild
- 3 terrains / locations in each game
- 30 exciting and hard levels (10 per location) in each game
- differenet weather and day-night conditions (day, night, rain, snow, dawn)
- visual effects (car-lights, car
- 5 playable drivers (both male and female)
- unique and smooth gameplay
- unique highscore system
- support for Multi-Touch Trackpad control
Compatible with MacOS 10.12 Sierra
Game Center integration
Ratings and Reviews
Could be a good game.
It's a fun game, but there are a few issues that need to be fixed. On the regular Alpine Crawler you could scroll your mouse around the screen and flip your vehicle back over by hitting pause and re-setting the truck. Im sure that it was supposed to be the same with this version, but you can not see your mouse anywhere on screen in game play, so you just have to wait for it to reset by itself. And if you try to move it around to click on anything it just puts your vehicle in reverse, and since you can't see your mouse to click back on forward, your just stuck. Fix this and it will be great!
needs to be fixed
On ios it is a great game, however in this osx verson the mouse cursor has dissapeared, meaning the pause menu cannot be opened, and the majority of the text is incredibly pixelated to the point where it is nowhere near readable. This would be a great game, however its current problems render it effectively unplayable and a waste of $4.00.
Love this game...
I am not normally into racing games, but just can't get enough of Alpine Crawler Ultimate. It is easy to learn, but tough enough to keep you coming back in hopes of beating your best time.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.