Launched in 1995, Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine has a mission to promote the art and science of integrative medicine and a responsibility to improve public health. We strive to maintain the highest standards of ethical medical journalism independent of special interests that is timely, accurate, and a pleasure to read. We publish original, peer-reviewed scientific articles that provide health care providers with continuing education to promote health, prevent illness, and treat disease. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine was the first journal in this field to be indexed in the National Library of Medicine. In 2006, 2007, and 2008, ATHM had the highest impact factor ranking of any independently published peer-reviewed CAM journal in the United States—meaning that its research articles were cited more frequently than any other journal’s in the field.
The magazine has a normal frequency of 6 issues per year however this year it will be 8 and hopefully will stay with 8 issue next year.
The magazine offers a yearly (27.99€/30.99$) auto-renewable subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This magazine is proudly powered by PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com
- PressPad Sp. z o.o.
- 9.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine
- In-App Purchases
- Alternative Therapies $30.99
- Issue #4 $9.99
- Issue #12 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.