All your shows in one place. Stream Live TV or catch up on your Cloud DVR recordings from anywhere within your home. Plus, you can watch TV on the go with some of your favorite shows and networks available, anytime, anywhere there is an internet connection with the Altice One App.
• Watch Live TV for your entire channel lineup, On Demand programming* and your Cloud DVR recordings from anywhere in your home
• With the TV to GO feature, watch programs from top networks anytime, anywhere
• Start watching a recording on your device and resume watching the same program on your TV
• Use Restart to start select shows from the very beginning, even if you tune in late *
• Schedule Cloud DVR Recordings
• View Scheduled and Recorded Lists
• Manage Scheduled and Recorded programs
• Use your device as a virtual remote control for your Altice One and Altice One Minis
• Search using your voice by actor, director, title, genre or keyword
• Set up parental controls to restrict what your child can watch through the Altice One App
• Turn on features like Closed Captioning and SAP
• Available content and features are based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
• An Optimum ID and Password
• A WiFi connection
• Visit optimum.net/app for more information
*Feature not available in all areas.
Please visit www.optimum.net/pages/Terms/AlticeOneApp.html to review the full terms of service.
Thanks for using Altice One. We're listening to your feedback and working hard to make the app even better for you.
Here's whats new:
• Watch our Most Popular content faster – selecting a program will now auto-play for you
• My Picks categories have been reordered for quicker access to the content you want to watch
• "Recently Visited" is now called "Recent Channels"
• Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Stopped working within hours
I left optimum, however I came back because of it’s competitive prices and overall great customer service. I installed the optimum app on Wednesday however I started having issues within hours of their installation. The T.V and remote will not sync and I have no use for any of the apps as they are non accessible at the moment. The only way I can access Netflix is if I can get through with the remote. However it only works on my main box and not the other two boxes I pay for. I have a tech coming tomorrow to address these issues however it’s inconvenient that I started having issues within 2 hours of the tech leaving my home.
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. I hope that everything has since been resolved for you. If not, please reach out to our Technical Support Team by telephone, chat, @OptimumHelp on Twitter using #AOApp, or Optimum on Facebook: https://www.optimum.net/support/contact-us
The app is working faster and crashing less then before- my issue is that it will open Netflix but not let you actually navigate that app. Won’t work on iPad or iPhone. You’re paying for my free year, but you won’t give me access to it from my TV.
Edit- it has my correct log-in information and it worked with the remote. Since my dog ate it, we now rely on this app to use our cable box. When I click on Netflix, it brings up the usual user screen, but it won’t let me select user or react to the screen in any way.
Hi, I am happy to see that you're noticing improvements to the Altice One app. We will continue improving the app to make your experience even better. In regards to Netflix, this sounds like you're having trouble with signing in with your Netflix account. The Optimum ID/password, and your Netflix account may be different. Please visit netflix.com, navigate to sign in(top right), then click link "Forgot your email or password?". This will step you through on how to regain access to your Netflix account. Once reset, try again and let me know if this worked for you.
Wish I could actually watch tv
97% of the time, when I open the app I get the message “Home Network Disconnected” despite being connected to my home WiFi. I have tried on the iPhone, iPad (which only has WiFi capability), Samsung note (only WiFi), and Nook (again, only WiFi) and no matter what device I am on, I cannot watch live tv. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I don’t even have the option of using the Optimum app because I have an Altice One box (which is a separate horror story). When you contact support, nobody ever has a solution to the problems with Altice products.
Wish I could give the app more stars, but I can’t even get its main function to work...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.