AltiSpace - Convolution Reverb
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The realistic sound of famous reverb gears in your iPad and iPhone! Includes a large built-in library of the highest quality reverb impulses taken from the most known and outstanding devices and possibility to upload your own impulses of reverb spaces. Intuitive and compact user interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
You can use this application together with Inter-App Audio hosts (like a DAW, Recorders or Audio file managers) or with Audiobus for adding studio quality reverberation effects to the sound of other music applications or pre-recorded tracks.
AltiSpace can also be used with external audio interfaces for real-time sound processing. Suitable for live performance or in the studio together with other equipment.
What is the convolution reverb?
Briefly, convolution reverb is based on a process that digitally 'captures' the reverb characteristics of another reverb effects unit or the reverb response of a real acoustic space. It is based on the mathematical convolution operation, and uses a pre-recorded audio sample of the impulse response of the device or space being modeled. The process of convolution multiplies each sample of the audio to be processed (reverberated) with the samples in the impulse response file.
● More than 400 factory presets from 24 actual reverb devices.
● High-quality and fast convolution algorithm with 64 bit operations.
● Low latency for comfortable using at live performance.
● Wide range of reverberation types such as plates, springs, halls, rooms, etc.
● Preset hotkeys with possibility to save current sample and all its parameters.
● Convenient choice sample by device name, reverb type or in complete list.
● All processing parameters are stored for each sample.
● Pre/post parametric equalizer with cut-off filters.
● Possibility to construct the envelope (like ADSR) for device sample.
● Changing offset from beginning of sample (start time of sample).
● Adjusting stereo width and modulation for reverb output.
● Additional mode 'Reverb only output' for use with DAW and mixing consoles.
● Possibility to upload additional samples in different audio formats.
● Uploading samples thru Web access, audio clipboard, from another app or thru iTunes.
● Detailed application description with an overview of famous reverb equipment.
● Different color schemes available for the user interface.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
● Supports Audiobus in Effect, Input or Output slots.
● Supports Audiobus "State Saving" feature.
Third generation of iPad or fifth generation of iPhone and higher is recommended (especially with Inter-app audio and Audiobus).
You can find technical details, description and support on the AltiSpace website:
What's New in Version 2.1
● Four new devices and more 70 new presets. Total app contains 24 devices and more than 400 presets.
● iOS 10 compatibility update.
● Sound engine optimization.
● Minor bug fixes.
One of the best keeps getting better
Latest updates take this up to an even higher power.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 56.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Vasiliev
- © Igor Vasiliev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.