AltiSpace - Convolution Reverb
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The realistic sound of famous reverb equipment for your iPad and iPhone! Includes a large built-in library of the highest quality reverb impulses taken from actual devices and the possibility to upload your own reverb space impulses. Intuitive and compact user interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
Use this application together with Inter-App Audio hosts (like a DAW, Recorders or Audio file managers) or with Audiobus for adding studio quality reverberation effects to the sound of other music applications or pre-recorded tracks.
AltiSpace can also be used with external audio interfaces for real-time sound processing. Suitable for live performance or in the studio together with other equipment.
What is the convolution reverb?
Briefly, convolution reverb is based on a process that digitally 'captures' the reverb characteristics of another reverb effects unit or the reverb response of a real acoustic space. It is based on the mathematical convolution operation, and uses a pre-recorded audio sample of the impulse response of the device or space being modeled. The process of convolution multiplies each sample of the audio to be processed (reverberated) with the samples in the impulse response file.
● More than 350 high-samples of factory presets from 20 actual reverb devices.
● High-quality and fast convolution algorithm with 64 bit operations.
● Very low latency for comfortable using at live performance.
● Wide range of reverberation types such as plates, springs, halls, rooms, etc.
● Preset hotkeys with possibility to save current sample and all its parameters.
● Convenient choice sample by device name, reverb type or in complete list.
● All processing parameters are stored for each sample.
● Pre/post parametric equalizer with cut-off filters.
● Possibility to construct the envelope (like ADSR) for device sample.
● Changing offset from beginning of sample (start time of sample).
● Adjusting stereo width and modulation for reverb output.
● Additional mode 'Reverb only output' for use with DAW and mixing consoles.
● Possibility to upload additional samples in different audio formats.
● Uploading samples thru Web access, audio clipboard, from another app and iTunes.
● Detailed application description with an overview of famous reverb equipment.
● Different color schemes available for the user interface.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
● Supports Audiobus in Effect, Input or Output slots.
● Supports Audiobus "State Saving" feature.
Third generation of iPad or fifth generation of iPhone and higher is recommended (especially with Inter-app audio and Audiobus).
You can find technical details, description and support on the AltiSpace website:
What's New in Version 1.9
● More than 350 high-quality samples of actual famous reverb devices.
● Added option to choose between controls Dry/Wet mix or Reverb level.
● Added option to boost reverb output on +20 db.
● Built-in description updated.
● Minor bug fixes.
Best Reverb app of all
Altispace is the best because in addition to providing hundreds of reverb spaces that you can control and modify in many ways, it also has the clearest and cleanest sound of any reverb app I've heard on IOS. I own almost all of the available reverb apps, but Altispace is the one I use because it sounds so much better than the rest.
Tremendous fun, high quality
Besides providing excellent convolution reverb, with many associated controls, you can import and convert impulse response files, and educate yourself - or in my case wallow in nostalgia- reading the descriptions of classic reverb effect boxes, and have them also excitingly simulated. You folks in the 21st century have it so good!
This is by far the best reverb app i have used and i have tried all of the high rated ones. I almost gave up on getting a decent reverb on ios. I only wish this was a plug-in inside of Auria.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 28, 2015
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Vasiliev
- © Igor Vasiliev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.