By Arye Levin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a powerful utility to count an altitude from position to another, for example:
When you go to do a mountaineering or skiing in Switzerland or thailand or any other place or purpose, and you want to known how much you get up or down, then what you have to do is, launch the app, and wait for an accurate GPS Reception, and tap "Start Count" Button when you are at the start position, and follow your advance on the screen!
Then, after you've finished your action, just tap "Pause", and you'll can save your count with details such date & time of the count and more.
you can see your direction in a compass which is always visible on the screen.
* See your current altitude above the sea level
* Count the altitude distance from your current location to where you going to (UP or DOWN)
* You can pause current count
* Save your count with any name you want
* Watch your direction by the compass
* See always the altitude of the your start position
* Supports metric and US units, and switch between them during the count and the units will displayed in the format you've selected, and you don't have to loss your count
* Battery effective by entering to sleep mode or background mode
* Future updates with improvements.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Minor bug-fixes and improvements....
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 01, 2012
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Arye Levin
- © 2011 Yalt Productions LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.