Altizure for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire/Matrice
By Everest Innovation Technology Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Altizure App controls DJI UAV with the help of DJI SDK to capture vertical and oblique photographs. It turns the drone photos into true 3D models and photogrammetry orthophotos online at Altizure.com.
* Mavic Pro
* Inspire 1 (X3 / X5 / X5R)
* Phantom 3 (Pro / Advanced / 4K / Standard)
* Phantom 4 (4 / 4 Pro)
* M100, M600
* A2 / A3 + LB2
* (Testing) Inspire 2
* (Testing) N3 + LB2
* Automatically generate 5 paths (1 vertical + 4 obliques).
* Automatically adjust gimbal pitch, and capture photos.
* Support saving and loading mission.
* Automatically save mission progress, resume after swapping battery.
* Allow customizing overlap rate, angle and flight speed.
* Can "return home" or "continue" when signal lose.
* Allow customizing camera model.
* Visit our forum www.altizure.com/support and ask questions, give suggestions to our developers.
1. Specify an area to be covered and the flight height.
2. Review the generated flight paths and press take off to launch the mission. The drone flies and captures by itself!
3. Upload your photos to altizure.com for a fully automated 3D reconstruction, publication, and edition.
https://altizure.com/support/articles/tutorial_app_ios before starting.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
Added support for Phantom 4 Pro
Update to DJI SDK 3.5
Testing: Inspire 2, N3
The embedded DJI SDK is already compatible with Inspire 2 and N3, but we need more time to test our app on real aircrafts. Please stay tuned.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 69.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Everest Innovation Technology Limited
- © Everest Innovation Technology Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.