This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
In optimizing for iPhone X, we accidentally caused menus to disappear across a range of older devices. This update fixes that. Invisible menus no more!
From a person who doesn’t like infinite runners
In games, a key component every developer, especially those of the infinite runner genre, know: in order to captivate your player base, you must be able to distinguish between difficulty and challenge. I have never been completely into infinite runner because borderline difficulty seems to be a theme among them, to the point where I didn’t feel any sense of progression; however, as with all games that captured my attention, the aesthetics got me interested in this one.
What’s addicting about Alto’s Adventure is not the difficulty, nor the atmosphere or aesthetics; it’s that perfectly balance of all three. The atmosphere and music make each run truly feel like a journey; there’s a sense of exhilaration and freedom that few infinite runners have. Most infinite runners are about avoiding death first and high scores later; this game tilts the “dying” portion in your favor (meaning, you won’t die a lot) which gives you room to enjoy the atmosphere. I can’t praise it enough and yes, I paid a full $4.99 with my own money. I’m a student working seasonal jobs like dog sitting, which you don’t get often; I earned probably $50 total these past few months and spent a whole $5 chunk on this game — and it feels worth it.
Game developers please read this!
Hi do you know how much i enjoy the background sound while I was studying? Please make a setting that I can just play the background sound in background or make an app about those sound, I will buy it.
Wing suit “problem”
To all those who are complaining about the “random” wing suit to snowboard switching, it is because of 3D Touch. There is no option to turn it off but it isn’t a bug and/or glitch...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Snowman
- © 2015 Built By Snowman, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes