This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Introducing The Gift Shop. Located right next to the workshop, this screen allows you to order a selection of fine, handcrafted goods, delivered right to your home! Remember your visit to Alto's village with a comfy shirt, lovely socks, a stuffed llama, or even a limited edition toque just like Alto wears. Powered by trusted & secure ecommerce platform Shopify. Payments can be made using Apple Pay!
What's that, cresting over the familiar mountain scenery? A hot air balloon? Swipe left from the main screen for a sneak peek at a brand new journey that awaits Alto and his friends just beyond the horizon.
Fixes in 1.5.1
Corrected a small bug affecting the colour of certain powerups.
There is one glitch in the game that is a little bit frustrating. When you boost forward; sometimes I'll boost into a power up like a magnet or coins and it won't pick them up. It's happened quite a few times... Sometimes I'll pick it up but most of the time I snowboard right through it. It'd be nice if that was fixed. Other than that this game is one of my favorites to play while listening to music.
It's a great game till last update
Absolutely a great game but here are a few issues. First off never buy the wing suit. In the last update it now forces you to use it when you are in the air literally making me crash just about every time. Second issue is that I had every character in the game. Phone died so I got a new one and there is no possible way to get your progress back in the game. I don't even want my progress back. I just want to be able to get a decent run in without being forced to use the wing suit and crash.
The wingsuit still doesn't work properly for some reason. If I'm trying to do a back flip in the middle of the back flip it'll change into a wingsuit and vice versa, if I'm trying to fly in the wingsuit it'll change into a back flip; which is also usually the reason why I die. Fix it. This wasn't a problem when I first bought the game so fix it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Snowman
- © 2015 Built By Snowman, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes