Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Introducing The Gift Shop. Located right next to the workshop, this screen allows you to order a selection of fine, handcrafted goods, delivered right to your home! Remember your visit to Alto's village with a comfy shirt, lovely socks, a stuffed llama, or even a limited edition toque just like Alto wears. Powered by trusted & secure ecommerce platform Shopify. Payments can be made using Apple Pay!
What's that, cresting over the familiar mountain scenery? A hot air balloon? Swipe left from the main screen for a sneak peek at a brand new journey that awaits Alto and his friends just beyond the horizon.
Fixes in 1.5.1
Corrected a small bug affecting the colour of certain powerups.
The wingsuit still doesn't work properly for some reason. If I'm trying to do a back flip in the middle of the back flip it'll change into a wingsuit and vice versa, if I'm trying to fly in the wingsuit it'll change into a back flip; which is also usually the reason why I die. Fix it. This wasn't a problem when I first bought the game so fix it.
A must have!
Alto's adventure is such a detailed game. If you use headphones in this game, it sounds just magical and so realistic. Especially on zen mode is when you really notice the adventure. This is a must have or a must play, at least. To the creators: keep up the good work!
Hover feather now working
This is a great game, only issue is that the hover feather some how stopped working anytime I ride through it. It used to work but now I cannot finish level 22 which requires hovering over a rock. I pick up the feather and still crash when I am over a rock.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Snowman
- © 2015 Built By Snowman, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes