This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Introducing The Gift Shop. Located right next to the workshop, this screen allows you to order a selection of fine, handcrafted goods, delivered right to your home! Remember your visit to Alto's village with a comfy shirt, lovely socks, a stuffed llama, or even a limited edition toque just like Alto wears. Powered by trusted & secure ecommerce platform Shopify. Payments can be made using Apple Pay!
What's that, cresting over the familiar mountain scenery? A hot air balloon? Swipe left from the main screen for a sneak peek at a brand new journey that awaits Alto and his friends just beyond the horizon.
Fixes in 1.5.1
Corrected a small bug affecting the colour of certain powerups.
Amazed by this game!
You ride your snowboard down an endless path full of obstacles and peace. As you back flip of a mountain, the graceful music takes you away. When the weather changes, this game takes you into a whole new scene. With many objectives and things to work for, it's near impossible to get tired of this game. Though frustrating sometimes, you can't deny the whole experience and view. Just one problem...
The only story we have is a child chasing his llamas. Please add something else to put on your mind so you feel more comfortable with the game you're playing. I know chasing llamas isn't the whole point of the game, but it shows a scene of the kid and his llamas before you start snowboarding, so you might as well make it worth a while.
Please add this!!
I have played this game for a while now and it is all really amazing!! I’ve been getting frustrated recently because I am on level 57 and I am unable to get past the goal “survive for two days straight”. So if you all can add something where we can pay with coins to complete missions that are harder, that would be wonderful! Or just change the mission to one day or a certain distance, any of these will be greatly appreciated!!👌👌
thank you for such an amazing game and i can’t wait until Alto’s Oddessy!!!❤️❤️❤️
There is one glitch in the game that is a little bit frustrating. When you boost forward; sometimes I'll boost into a power up like a magnet or coins and it won't pick them up. It's happened quite a few times... Sometimes I'll pick it up but most of the time I snowboard right through it. It'd be nice if that was fixed. Other than that this game is one of my favorites to play while listening to music.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Snowman
- © 2015 Built By Snowman, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes