Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
• Minor tweaks
So I got this game not to long ago and I loved it. Then I got to level 16. I have to land a triple backflip. After a while trying I did. I counted one, two, three and landed. But then it said I failed! AND to try again. So again I did one, two, three land and still no start to say I passed the level. Triple means 3 so I have to do a three backflips in one jump don't I? I thought I was confused so I tried landing 3 singles-nothing 3 doubles? NOTHING. And I see that some people are like in level 50 so I thought it was me miscounting. So I asked my brother to count my jumps instead. One, two, three land. Guess what? STILL NOTHING. I don't know if it's some sort of glitch, but I'm annoyed incredibly annoyed. Contact me if your having the same problem. I can't be the only one. My brother got the game at the same time I did and he's having he same problem as well. Please try to contact me and if the people of this game are reading then FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH AN UPDATE OR SOMETHING BUT THIS IS A MAJOR GLITCH IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT.
This game is perfect
Let me begin by saying I don't usually write reviews. I play a lot of games, especially the ones with the highest ratings. I really go out of my way to find games that impress. This game tops all games I've ever played on a handheld device. From the graphics to the development of the stages it's so addicting. As I neared level 50, The challenges on each level gotten more and more frustrating. But, the feeling when I finally reached level 51 to unlock the final character and play with him and Zen mode and truly play this game at its full potential is the game changer. I am fully content with playing the game and Zen mode and reaching for no achievements now that I have unlock this character and it is so enjoyable to listen to the music along with the gameplay and just go on to infinity. Thank you creators.
Not going to lie, this is a fun game, but there is a couple things. 1) night time riding. Fun concept that the days turn to night and weather happens and stuff, but daylight and night time need to be balanced out more because night time seems to last longer than the daytime does. 2) The rocks need to be fixed also, jumping over the rocks or thinking I may have bounced off the rock sometimes will say that I have crashed anyway this is quite annoying and. Needs to be fixed. Other than these two things, the game is quite awesome,the graphics are beautiful, and the gameplay is rather smooth. Well worth the download.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 129 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Snowman
- © 2015 Built By Snowman, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes