AltosUI is the mobile ground station software for iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch supporting the full radio telemetry product line from Altus Metrum.
Using the TeleBT v4 ground station hardware, AltosUI is able to receive, display and log all telemetry from the Altus Metrum flight computer flying aboard your high power rocket.
* Wireless connection to TeleBT v4 ground station hardware via Bluetooth LE
* Full received telemetry is logged to files on the device.
* Logged telemetry files exposed to "Files application" and "iTunes Document sharing."
* Text-to-speech announcements of rocket state during flight
* Text-to-speech announcements guiding you to where your rocket landed.
* Select the ground station frequency matching your airframe.
* Maps view of airframe location using on-line (or offline when you are out of cell tower range) map data.
* Bearing, elevation and distance are given relative to mobile device, not launch pad.
New in this release:
- Full IDLE mode support! (for ground preparation and testing of your rocket.)
- Fixes to distance calculations and scaling.
- Iron Sheep Productions, LLC
- 5.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Iron Sheep Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.