At Alula, we believe that the best security solution is provided by the professional security dealer. And we know that today’s security customer expects more than just basic security. In order to deliver the best experience for the needs of today’s modern security customer, you need to design and develop the hardware, software, and services for a complete, end-to-end professional security system for the professional security dealer.
The thoughtful technology in our products are designed to keep up with a changing world. Intuitive. Reliable. Innovative. Simplifying your business while saving you money. It’s what you deserve and what people expect. And we’re only scratching the surface of possibilities. Keeping people and property safe is your business. At Alula, creating the tools and support you need to do that, is in our DNA.
It’s your home, you set the rules.
The Alula App gives you what you deserve, reliability and control. Set rules for real-time notifications. Know instantly when doors and windows are opened or when motion is detected.
Technology at your pace
With event based “Scenes” and “Recipes”, your smart devices can support your way of life. Adjust the entire atmosphere in your home based on your day to day routines. Lights, cameras, garage doors and thermostats can adjust to great you in the morning or when you arrive back home in the evenings.
Alula Home Security Zone Configurations
Alula uses zones in coordination with armed modes and zone configurations to determine how your security system responds when a sensor or detector is triggered. Customize your own zone configurations.
Cloud Video Services
Alula Cloud is an easy-to-use and affordable cloud video solution designed for businesses and homeowners. Now your customers can keep an eye on their home or business with the comfort of knowing their video is securely stored and can be retrieved from anywhere.
- Cost Effective: Why purchase expensive hardware storage, especially if there are multiple sites that need surveillance. Easily manage all camera from one platform.
- Easy to Use: Built for users who do not want to bother with complicated and expensive systems, with simple setup for dealers.
- Flexible Camera Support: Alula Cloud video works with the largest number of leading IP Cameras. Select the right camera for each customer.
- Fixed an issue with high/low temperature icons.
- Fixed an issue where granting a user access to a panel resulted in losing the permissions set for other users of that panel.
- Commands initiated by the user to a connect plus panel or home automation devices should now automatically retry until they have been successfully received by the server. This will help reduce missed commands being sent during network switches or if the user is on a spotty network connection.
- Improved network monitoring to catch broken socket connections that could be a result of a spotty network or network switching. This can trigger a prompt to the user of the networking issue.
Ratings and Reviews
A game changer home security app for our family
Easy to navigate and intuitively designed App. At a glance view of our entire Alula security system is convenient and gives us the peace of mind and total control of the intrusion sensors, video cameras, smoke alarms, thermostat and lighting, no matter where we are!
Our old school security system had a keypad, and did nothing but turn on a few door and motion sensors. The Alula system is a huge upgrade!! The app brings home security into our hand, any time we need it. We LOVE the Alula doorbell camera, and how the app brings you to high def video clip recording Having a conversation and seeing someone at my door in the Alula app, that’s awesome!
I like that it is connected real time to your equipment as you use the app unlike the other apps that are command prompts. Even though this cause a delay when opening it shows the panel status real time after connected and allows for real programming.
Good in theory, but the app has lots of trouble loading and refreshing. Many times the app just displays the old screen from the last time you viewed it, so if someone else armed it and you open it to disarm, it will falsely display the current alarm status. Even after closing and reopening several times it takes a while to sync. It also has trouble detecting commands from the phone. Very disappointed that our alarm company switched to this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.