IInternational Alumni Ambassadors’ Platform
The main aim of the app is to gather enthusiastic people in one place and make it easy to contact them right from your mobile device. The platform features our Ambassadors from all over the world who are eager to share their experience with prospective students, possible partner universities and companies in their home countries. You can find them easily using the map or list of all of them.
How does it work?
The app is targeted to both those who want to contact our Ambassadors in order to get information about studying at UE Katowice and those who want to become Ambassadors of the University. See main features below.
The app allows:
1. Prospective students, possible partners and companies to:
- contact directly with our Ambassadors (via: mobile, e-mail, social media)
- find them in your country
- use their language in contacting them
- ask them about their personal experience from the time they studied at our University
- meet new friends from around the world
When you open the map click the selected pin to see the contact details of an Ambassador in your country/city. Do not hesitate to contact them - they will be more than happy to share their experience with you. Moreover, you can read their testimonials via website of the Platform (see “About” in the menu of the app).
2. Alumni of the UE Katowice to:
- become our Ambassador and get a formal nomination
- make friends from around the world
- be in touch with the University again
- be in contact with their Polish and foreign mates from studies
- remember good times spend in good old Katowice
The Ambassadors consist of all those who stayed at UE Katowice in the past years (as exchange or full-time students), who miss those great moments and want to keep in touch with their mates from the "good old times". Being an Ambassador is an exciting experience, lets you meet new people and looks good in your CV. Each Ambassador will receive an official Certificate signed by our Rector and a set of University gadgets.
Mobile app is a deliverable of a project coordinated by University of Economics in Katowice: "Boosting internationalization. Strengthening relations between University, candidates, students, alumni and employees with the use of new media".
Project is financed with the EEA and Norway Grants.
More about the International Alumni Ambassadors’ Platform: www.ue.katowice.pl/ambassadors
The app was fully made by student of the University of Economics in Katowice - Beniamin Gorzela (Faculty of Informatics and Communication).
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.