Out of money and out of luck you find yourself broken hearted and on the verge of collapse. Your landlord's taken the key back, you can't finish your manuscript, and your beloved is marrying someone else. With no choice but to handle whatever life throws at you, you set out on the open road on a mission to win back the love of your life. The story from there to redemption is up to you. Can we be salvaged, or are there always sometimes monsters?
• Choice - A story-driven experience focusing on relationships and emotional bonds rather than traditional RPG combat and adventuring. Indecision is your enemy and empathy is your weapon in a quest to earn one last chance to win back the love of your life.
• Circumstance - Choose from characters of different gender, race, and sexual preference and live through the common experiences and unique hardships of each based on your selection. NPCs may treat you differently based on your gender, race, or sexual preference opening and closing different paths along the way.
• Consequence - Each playthrough is filled with a staggering number of diverging paths that can be discovered through both overt actions and subtle choices in conversation. The journey you experience will be tailored to our personal ethical compass as your decisions both conscious and subconscious change your fate.
IOS 9 Support Added
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential, but actual life is more fun
The shtick here is that the developers built in a huge number of ethical and narrative decision trees in order to impact the everyday living and consequences experienced by your character. That principle sucked me in, because I like most of the few "morality sim/RPGs" that exist (like the old console game Fable).
The first couple hours of gameplay were enjoyable because I could see the direct impact of real-time decisions, make some challenging moves and interact with NPCs in a more or less believable and interesting way.
The game quickly turned to mindless grinding -- when I was fortunate enough to stumble across the place *where* I was supposed to grind. Killing hogs, moving boxes, sleeping on filthy mattresses in alleyways -- yeah, why am I NOT outside IRL right now? And it's always sometimes depressing.
I admire the game's stated goal, but in my view it constituted an amateurish, monotonous and ultimately unsuccessful attempt.
While I LOVE this game and play it on PC, the mobile version leaves much to be desired. I run it on a brand new 256GB iPhone X, so my device is not the issue. This game crashes every five minutes, which makes playing it nearly impossible. The developer could obviously care less, since they clearly do not update it. If you aren’t going to tend to a game you are actively taking peoples money for, then you should remove it from the App Store. I PAID for this game. I expect a working product. I will be reporting this to Apple.
I'm about to play threw your game.
I owe you more than this play through, with your help I've been able to get on my feet. At least enough to spend some quality time thinking about everything that's been a true nightmare. But I'll get back to you very very soon.
- GHI Media, LLC
- 484.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.