The Alzheimer's Association, Greater Illinois Chapter Caregiver Buddy is a free App that is a quick and easy way for Caregivers to get in the moment tips and tricks while caring for someone with memory loss. The Caregiver Buddy App was developed by the Greater IL Chapter and offers countless resources throughout the country. The Caregiver Buddy app focuses on providing support for the caregiver in areas of daily routine, communication, behaviors, activities of daily living. It also provides live help 24 hours a day by clicking and calling the Alzheimer's Association 24 hour helpline.
- Get instant caregiver help and advice
- Learn how to deal with wandering, bathing, and meals
- Get help with challenging behaviors and communication struggles
- Learn how daily routines can help
- Access live free help from the 24-7 Alzheimer's Association Helpline
Updated app icon
- ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE AND RELATED DISORDERS ASSOCIATION- GREATER ILLINOIS CHAPTER
- 8.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Alzheimer’s Association retains copyright on the content of this app, unless otherwise noted.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.