Alzheimer's & Other Dementias Daily Companion - An extension of the book: Confidence to Care
By Home Instead Senior Care®
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias family caregivers now have help at their fingertips. This app, a resource brought to you by Home Instead Senior Care®, helps build caregivers confidence to provide care by arming them with immediate tips and practical advice for all of the behaviors and situations they face on a daily basis. Caregivers can search on situations they are struggling with, and the app will return immediate and relevant answers. These tips are compiled by experts as well as family caregivers dealing with Alzheimer’s or other dementia illnesses.
The app includes over 500 searchable tips and practical solutions sourced from the Home Instead Senior Care network and the Alzheimer’s and other dementias caregiving community. The foundation of the content is a new book published by Home Instead Senior Care called “Confidence to Care.” The app is a companion piece to the book in order to give caregivers, in need and on-the-go, immediate and easy to access advice for any situation.
• Free and immediate advice and tips for dealing with Alzheimer's and dementia behaviors and situations.
• 24-hour caregiving assistance available via toll free phone number or email submission.
• Access to free Alzheimer’s and other dementias caregiver resources and training materials.
• Caregivers sharing their own advice through a collection mechanism provided in the app.
• Ability to access all of the solutions and tips without Internet connectivity.
• Built-in rating system for caregivers to rate each tip so other caregivers benefit from their insight and evaluation of the advice.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
User experience improvements and bug fixes
A must have! Every CAREGiver should have this app. So many tips and advice to guide you when you need it the most during those times where you need the extra boost. Thank you HISC!
What a great app to have handy on my phone for those times I need some quick tips. Very practical.