Alzheimer’s and other dementias family caregivers now have help at their fingertips. This app, a resource brought to you by Home Instead Senior Care®, helps build caregivers confidence to provide care by arming them with immediate tips and practical advice for all of the behaviors and situations they face on a daily basis. Caregivers can search on situations they are struggling with, and the app will return immediate and relevant answers. These tips are compiled by experts as well as family caregivers dealing with Alzheimer’s or other dementia illnesses.
The app includes over 500 searchable tips and practical solutions sourced from the Home Instead Senior Care network and the Alzheimer’s and other dementias caregiving community. The foundation of the content is a new book published by Home Instead Senior Care called “Confidence to Care.” The app is a companion piece to the book in order to give caregivers, in need and on-the-go, immediate and easy to access advice for any situation.
• Free and immediate advice and tips for dealing with Alzheimer's and dementia behaviors and situations.
• 24-hour caregiving assistance available via toll free phone number or email submission.
• Access to free Alzheimer’s and other dementias caregiver resources and training materials.
• Caregivers sharing their own advice through a collection mechanism provided in the app.
• Ability to access all of the solutions and tips without Internet connectivity.
• Built-in rating system for caregivers to rate each tip so other caregivers benefit from their insight and evaluation of the advice.
Updated Contact Information
Ratings and Reviews
I like the way this app is put together. It is loaded with great tips that make me feel like others have gone through the same challenges. Good job to the people who put it together. It's a great service to caregivers who need all the help than can get.
A must have! Every CAREGiver should have this app. So many tips and advice to guide you when you need it the most during those times where you need the extra boost. Thank you HISC!
What a great app to have handy on my phone for those times I need some quick tips. Very practical.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.