Join the global community of 125,000 patients, caregivers, researchers, educators and Doctors working together to reduce risk and better treat Alzheimer’s.
“AlzU” was created by Weill Cornell Medicine & New York Presbyterian, featured on NBC and CNN.com, and received praise from public figures. AlzU is your proactive educational tool to assist on the journey to protect brain health (all content available in English and Spanish).
Through education, nutrition, specific lifestyle choices and various treatment options, take positive steps forward to maintain the brain before symptoms arise, and more optimally treat Alzheimer’s.
• Free Lessons & Resources
• Cutting-edge Prevention Research
• Memory Activity Games
• Earn Brain Health Points
• Nutrition and Wellness
• Spanish (Español) version available with one click
• Alzheimer’s Prevention
• Alzheimer’s Treatment
• Brain-healthy Lifestyle Choices
• Latest FDA-approved therapies
• Vitamins and Supplements
LIKE & FOLLOW US:
A new Prevention & Treatment Course Lesson.
Improved quiz review.
Improved user interface.
- AtPlayMusic LLC
- 106.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Weill Cornell Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.