LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscribe now and save 45%. Download the app and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Amateur Photographer is the world’s oldest weekly photographic magazine, established in 1884. It is the respected authority for news and reviews, with detailed tests and investigations on the latest equipment. The weekly contents include interviews and columns from many of the world’s leading photographers and practical technique to inspire and enthuse the devoted readership, to whom taking photos is far more than just a hobby. Essential reading for those interested in buying photographic equipment or wanting advice about improving their picture taking.
The available subscription periods for Amateur Photographer Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.49
Purchase a weekly subscription £1.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £6.99
Purchase an annual subscription £69.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Hey, we’ve seen all your feedback. And now with this new update you will have all the following behaviours and features.
~ New look and feel fast responsive App
~ Remember your place in issue
~ Search across all issues
~ Bookmarking for your favourite stories
~ Full mobile site
Ratings and Reviews
Unusable on my iPad Pro (12"). Crops every page, top and bottom. No way to diplay whole page at once. Old app was fine. This version is so frustrating to use that I will just stop reading until it's fixed. My favorite magazine but a horrible app. Do they even test this app?
Also, I subscribed through the Apple App Store. Do you really have to look at "TAP TO BUY" for a magazine I already purchased. Do I have to look at prompts to SIGN IN and create an account every time I navigate. Thoughtless.
Amateur photographer international
Great magazine lot of information and hint learned a lot with this magazine plus the examples follow what being said
Good magazine I enjoy it. But only two thing wrong,
1. Ad and more ads and ads on top of that.
2. Another British publication, All ad British.
- TI Media Limited
- 53.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Amateur Photographer Magazine International $1.99
- Amateur Photographer Magazine International $7.99
- Amateur Photographer Magazine International $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.