It's time to play doctor! Grab your trusty pizza cutter or chainsaw and perform surgery on over 100 patients in Amateur Surgeon 4.
The pioneer of amateur surgery, Dr Bleed, is back from the dead. Help him solve the mystery of his unexpected resurrection as he spans the globe looking for answers -- and saves some unwitting lives along the way.
* Solve surgical puzzles with your wits ... and household items.
* Operate on eyes, brains, hearts, lungs, hearts, bears, giant squids, and more
* Recruit 30+ partners with unique special abilities
* Take on Field Hospital survival mode with high speed surgery
* Compete against your friends for high scores and achievements
* Upgrade your tools and become a true amateur surgeon
* Take on classic levels from Amateur Surgeon 1-3, remastered and retooled, along with all new operations and a unique story.
Discover more about the history of Alan Probe & Doctor Bleed & the “Bleed Everywhere” Hospital Chain and team up with old and new friends, including a Badger who’s a dab hand at heart surgery and a Dog who is knows a thing or two about healing cuts.
Interested in more news from Amateur Surgeon? Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/SurgeonAmateur
Whether you’re a seasoned surgeon or a total newbie, you’ll have a blast in the Amateur Surgeon 4: Through the Ages update. Cure the plague, explore a dinosaur’s cavernous guts, and win amazing prizes along the way. This limited-time event* features five hilarious new Blood Cup story levels, following the time-travelling escapades of the villainous Dr. Hubris. Don’t forget to visit the Re-Generator for a chance to win limited edition time-travelling partners, too!
*Complete Surgery 5 before June 6th to enter. Event ends June 13th!
Ratings and Reviews
We’ve heard of some dodgy surgical procedures, but never any that involved chainsaws and ice tongs. Part hospital simulator, part RPG, and entirely hysterical, Amateur Surgeon 4 has us tending to zany patients in dire need of help. It’s hard to make an incision with a pizza cutter when your hand’s shaking from laughter, but nailing an improvised operation makes us feel like top docs.
Great game but can use some tweaks
I love this game. The story, the gameplay, the part of leveling up tools and parts, most of this game I love. However every great game has its cons. I believe there are some problems in some levels which won’t let me progress without making mistakes, or not progressing at all. For example, for BUM the robot (bonus level) it seems that a certain part of the level won’t point out what I need to do and I am always running out of time and using up all my partners (since it’s also a boss level) before I can figure out what I need to do in order to progress. This needs to be fixed because I could really use the stars needed to continue on with the main mission. Also another thing is the blood bank. I like how you can pints of blood into bleed diamonds but I hate the idea that I have to keep paying in order to empty. If it was a one time thing I would be fine, but it’s every time I want to empty it that it makes me waste 5 bucks for some bleed diamonds. It’s still a great game but I would like to see some changes put into it.
Fun, but unrewarding.
If you like games that give less than average rewards, and have some impossible situations, that you will have to spend money for, get this game. If you really aren’t into that kind of stuff, don’t. I like this game, but it’s really annoying with the clickbait ripoff micro transactions. This game isn’t for risk takers, but for people who get amusement of medical procedures. It’s well made, but some things aren’t so well done, like the chainsaw. The supports are useless, or all-hell game changing, yet the rarities are exactly the same. Fun for when you have no wifi, and you are bored. Easy to exploit with your date and time settings. I rated it a four star because the game’s ratings are just a bit too high. Cartoon-like graphics and a semi-interesting story, but pouring with micro transactions, and “are you sure?” Whenever you lose and don’t want to give them your real life money for a small reward, of satisfying the fact that you completed a mission.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 126.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- BLING BAG! $3.99
- Blood Bank $4.99
- Starter Pack $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.