By Dekovir, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TOP METACRITICS SCORE: 91
KOTAKU: "Gaming App of The Day!"
“A fantastic game for the iOS platform. It is refreshingly different than most of the other puzzle titles currently on the market, and challenging at that.”
"Most Angry Birds fans will love Amazing Breaker, especially those who want a greater challenge."
Slide To Play:
“Amazing Breaker is a challenging and addictive puzzle game which turns a popular genre on its side and keeps us coming back for more.”
"Through its beautiful art style and engaging gameplay, Amazing Breaker easily distinguishes itself from the other app store stalwarts, poised to take its place among the chosen."
"Beautiful addicting puzzle game. Beautiful addicting gameplay. If this is not enough, add 80 levels with 80 icy figures to be destroyed and an update coming soon. Add a great sound quality. Add a astonishing graphic. And it's yours for 0,79€. What are you doing here?"
AVERAGE USER REVIEW SCORE is 4.85 / 5 :
“Better than Angry Birds!”
“Finally a GREAT ORIGINAL game!!!”
“It's why the birds are so angry. Cuz this game is way cooler”
Check out other reviews and do not miss this breathtaking game!
- Full high resolution Retina Display graphics
- Addictive “Aim and Shoot” Gameplay
- Game Center & Achievements
- 120 Awesome Levels
- More levels coming
- Easy to learn but hard to master
- Explosive Excitement - create cascades of exploding crystals
EARN MORE STARS:
1 STAR = 90% of level cleared
2 STARS = 95% of level cleared
3 STARS = 100% of level cleared
BUILD YOUR WINNING STRATEGY:
◆ Spike Bomb – simply aim and shoot
◆ Ghost Bomb – goes through ice, rub the screen to control it
◆ Helicopter Bomb – tap to deploy violet crystals
◆ Split Bomb – tap to split into 3 green explosive crystals
What's New in Version 1.40
Level Pack 2 is finally released!
very very good, couple suggestions
overall this game is excellent. Its reasonably priced, and the amount of gameplay for the extra level packs is worth the bucks to me. However I've a couple thoughts that might help for further development:
1) sometimes I am going to deploy a bomb and I realize I would rather switch it with the one that's next in the queue. There's no way to cancel sliding a bomb, though. I suggest you add a feature like in some other games where if you are about to slide a bomb, and you then touch a second finger to the screen, it cancels the current slide. That would let me switch in the middle of a "throw".
2) it is very clear once you figure it out, but it would be nice if the bombs that appear on the board that you can get extra ammunition from we're also explained in the help at the beginning.
3) if I've pull back my finger too far and it goes off the edge of the touchscreen that automatically counts like I released the bomb and it throws. Perhaps you either have a "maximum pull" amount where the direction arrow changes color to let me know, or if you detect that the finger has left the screen along the bottom edge, rather than been removed, then you just cancel the throw.
something for the next version, otherwise it is an excellent game!
My favorite gamr
I don't write reviews. But this is worth the price AND flexes your brain. Admittedly, frustrating at first. Then it gets good as you learn. Been playing for months, and here's the trick. Play the first time through trying to get at least one star--you'll get an increasing number of two star games and a very few threes. When you've played all the games, including the frustrating ones, go back and get two on every game. THEN go back as an experienced pro and go for three stars in every game. It's very possible, once you learn the nuances, but you can only get good over time. Want a game that will challenge you more as you get better? This one's for you. Highly recommended.
Awesome Game.. Great Time Killer
Perfect for waiting in lines when you want to get a quick game goin. Game isnt too time committing and fun when you play. All you other cheap stingy reviewers that complain about paying for level packs don't seem to understand how the world works. Adding levels costs money to developers. In order for them to provide new content for this great game incus them more cost, which is why it costs a steep dollar. Stop complaining, skip your morning latte, and fork over the money.
"Pay the 200$ premium to own an apple device, no one bats an eye. Charge a dollar for hours and hours of entertainment, everybody loses their minds"
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 16, 2013
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dekovir, Inc.
- © Dekovir Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Level Pack 1$1.99
- Level Pack 2$1.99