Cube Maze is an addictive and surprisingly relaxing puzzle game for the iPhone.
The goal of the game is to guide the crossbar out of the three-dimensional cube maze. The cube consists of three facets with a maze on each one of them. To solve the puzzle, you will have to be aware of all three mazes at the same time. It’s not too hard and not too easy. You will enjoy it.
The Amazing Cube Maze was inspired by the mechanical Oskar’s Cube puzzle, designed by Oskar van Deventer, the prolific mechanical-puzzle designer from the Netherlands.
• Mazes are dynamically generated — you will get a new puzzle every time you play (we gave up on trying to figure out how many possible combinations are there, but it’s definitely enough).
• Intuitive touch screen controls.
• Different maze sizes for different levels of challenge.
• Auto-solve mode — watch the computer do the thinking for you.
• Hint — if you get stuck we’ll help you.
• Play against friends in Game Center!
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps ze brain occupied while waiting in a coffee shop
5 stars for originality: a classic concept extended to three dimensions.
Visual appearance could use some improvement, but as a brain teaser it fills the niche superbly.
Consider adding multi-player mode so that players can compare each other's completion time.
Addictive and stimulating
I like it. Well designed and written, this is an easy to learn and easy to play puzzle that quickly becomes challenging and addictive. One-hand play is also great, so I can solve it while waiting in line or holding my kid! Well worth the money.
Brain pressing but fun
Easy is nice and easy, but the bigger sizes are amazingly hard. Fun to pick up and play every once in a while.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.