The Amazing Digestive Journey
By Angel Cordero Ampuero
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want to know how our body works on the inside? The Amazing Digestive Journey is a graphic adventure that will provide young adventure buffs with hours of fun. It is designed for kids who are able to read and comprehend text at the elementary level to take a journey into our digestive tract and get to know its component organs and how they work.
The purpose of this app is for kids to learn about the organs involved in the digestive process and how they work together, all through play. Starting in the mouth, kids solve puzzles to make progress down through the esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, and the small and large intestines… At the end there is a fun surprise waiting for them.
Related themes are introduced, such as healthy habits:
- The principles of healthy nutrition.
- Basic hygiene guidelines, such as brushing your teeth after every meal.
- Warnings that certain medications cannot be taken without a medical prescription.
The Amazing Digestive Journey contains:
- A fun graphic adventure game that young adventurers can really enjoy.
- Additional teaching materials for home and classroom use, comprising images and text in line with the elementary school curriculum.
- The iPad version includes a two levels quiz to test kids knowledge of the digestive tract.
All content is overseen and endorsed by an MD, giving peace of mind.
Due to memory requirements we recommend to install this app on devices like iPad 2 or later, iPhone 4s or later, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation).
“The Amazing Digestive Journey”:
- Does not collect or share any personal data
- Does not contain any ads
- Does not contain In App Purchases
- Does not contain Social Network Integration
- Includes an external link to our Website hidden under a parental gate.
Isygames is an innovative company that develops game-based educational apps for devices running the iOS operating system. Isygames' goal is to create a range of education/entertainment objects aimed at children of all ages. All of our apps are designed for classroom use, with supporting texts written by education professionals.
What's New in Version 1.3
We have added more new hints and messages, and simplified pancreas and cardias puzzles in order to make the game easier.
Not very user friendly.
I thought that this would be a great app for my son, but it just seems to frustrate him because the graphics are very basic and navigation is poorly designed.
Seems to be buggy..my poor child and I are forever circling around trying to get our vitamins absorbed. Frustrating after investing time to get to that stage. Would like my money back.
Crashes a lot.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Angel Cordero Ampuero
- © 2013 isygames S.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.