By Marina Staykova
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever dreamed to paint pictures like nobody else?
Do you want to feel like an artist or modern designer?
Could this be so easy and amusing?
Amaziograph is the answer.
With Amaziograph creating art has never been easier.
Professional designers, architects and artists will also have great fun with Amaziograph.
Amaziograph can be used in school art rooms - It is a perfect application to introduce the amazing world of tessellations and symmetries in art.
Amaziograph will bring you in the world of digital art in a new innovative and fun manner.
In the ocean of drawing applications what does make Amaziograph so unique?
- Astonishing symmetric pictures using different type of tessellations like kaleidoscopes, mirrors and more. Creating a tessellation is easy: choose the type of graph you want and then draw! You can see how your tessellation changes as you draw. Whatever you draw, it looks beautiful.
- Simple to use interface. It is so simple that children can easily use it.
- Completely new intuitive approach in using basic colors in the palette and mixing them, just like professional painters. To create a new color, just drag an existing color from one cell into another cell and mix!
- Tessellations and symmetries
- Intuitive drawing interface
- 4:3 canvas
- Pinch to zoom
- 15 level undo
- Brush, eraser and paint bucket tools
- Ability to draw dashed lines easily
- Adjustable brush size, opacity and softness
- Innovative color palette
- Share your artwork through Facebook, Twitter and E-mail
We cannot describe the feeling, going beyond your imagination, while drawing with Amaziograph - it’s up to you to discover your art nature.
What's New in Version 2.7
- Added more space for colors in the palette
- Added an option to save images with transparency
- Bug fixes and improvements
This magnificent app was a life saver. I needed to create a symmetrical logo and none of the usual software programs worked(Photoshop, Illustrator).
Thanks to this magnificent app you can do that in REAL TIME. Images are not that high res, but you can easily vectorize them later. There are a lot of symmetries available and you can switch between them on the same artboard.
Improvement ideas: color wheel, remember previous settings after exiting a graph, bigger undo/redo buttons.
Thanks a million.
Really awesome app! Having so much fun with it!