By Marina Staykova
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Have you ever dreamed to paint pictures like nobody else?
Do you want to feel like an artist or modern designer?
Could this be so easy and amusing?
Amaziograph is the answer.
With Amaziograph creating art has never been easier.
Professional designers, architects and artists will also have great fun with Amaziograph.
Amaziograph can be used in school art rooms - It is a perfect application to introduce the amazing world of tessellations and symmetries in art.
Amaziograph will bring you in the world of digital art in a new innovative and fun manner.
In the ocean of drawing applications what does make Amaziograph so unique?
- Astonishing symmetric pictures using different type of tessellations like kaleidoscopes, mirrors and more. Creating a tessellation is easy: choose the type of graph you want and then draw! You can see how your tessellation changes as you draw. Whatever you draw, it looks beautiful.
- Simple to use interface. It is so simple that children easily use it.
- Completely new intuitive approach in using basic colors in the palette and mixing them, just like professional painters. To create a new color, just drag an existing color from one cell into another cell and mix!
- Tessellations and symmetries
- Intuitive drawing interface
- Pinch to zoom
- Brush, eraser and paint bucket tools
- Ability to draw dashed lines easily
- Adjustable brush size, opacity and softness
- Innovative color palette
We cannot describe the feeling, going beyond your imagination, while drawing with Amaziograph - it’s up to you to discover your art nature.
What's New in Version 3.2.3
- Fixed a bug that prevented importing of photos
Defiantly needs more work to keep up top with the iPad pro
First off, this is the only app that is helpful in drawing mandalas. It’s a good way to pound them out fast when you have too many ideas floating in your head. Also, as an app, make editing a mandala easy, so you don’t screw up a mandala you worked hours on. And the original size is actually quite big (something like 20x18 inches), for those who print these out on wide format. However, it needs some help
1) the pixelation is a MENECE. Changing the “canvas” to a 4K resolution(before you start drawing, not after) helps tremendously. But to keep up with even the Apple notes app, that needs to be improved.
2)the app is not easily imported to other drawing apps. Not absolutely sure who’s problem that is, but it would make the app 10x more useable and convenient if it got along with other applications. (Easiest way to get the drawing to interact with other applications is to save to files as a jpeg, NOT to iBooks as a PDF)
3)already stated in many reviews, the Apple Pencil does have a lag SOMETIMES. I’m not experiencing it, it seems, as bad as others. Restarting the app seems to do the trick, or going back to it about a half hour later
Amaziograph is not working!! When I tap on the picture It give me a Black picture!!
I love this app but the screen keeps freezing and my Drawings keep disappearing!!!! It is very frustrating and I hope it’s. Fixed ASAP.