By Marina Staykova
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever dreamed to paint pictures like nobody else?
Do you want to feel like an artist or modern designer?
Could this be so easy and amusing?
Amaziograph is the answer.
With Amaziograph creating art has never been easier.
Professional designers, architects and artists will also have great fun with Amaziograph.
Amaziograph can be used in school art rooms - It is a perfect application to introduce the amazing world of tessellations and symmetries in art.
Amaziograph will bring you in the world of digital art in a new innovative and fun manner.
In the ocean of drawing applications what does make Amaziograph so unique?
- Astonishing symmetric pictures using different type of tessellations like kaleidoscopes, mirrors and more. Creating a tessellation is easy: choose the type of graph you want and then draw! You can see how your tessellation changes as you draw. Whatever you draw, it looks beautiful.
- Simple to use interface. It is so simple that children can easily use it.
- Completely new intuitive approach in using basic colors in the palette and mixing them, just like professional painters. To create a new color, just drag an existing color from one cell into another cell and mix!
- Tessellations and symmetries
- Intuitive drawing interface
- 4:3 canvas
- Pinch to zoom
- 15 level undo
- Brush, eraser and paint bucket tools
- Ability to draw dashed lines easily
- Adjustable brush size, opacity and softness
- Innovative color palette
- Share your artwork through Facebook, Twitter and E-mail
We cannot describe the feeling, going beyond your imagination, while drawing with Amaziograph - it’s up to you to discover your art nature.
What's New in Version 2.9
- New symmetry: Squares + Kaleidoscope
- Bug fixes
I love this app and can't complain, but I'd like to make some suggestions. The lines are jagged which looks ok from afar, but I'd like a higher/smaller ppi setting (pixels per inch). Also, it would be nice to have a free-sketch mode where you can choose to freely draw in your patterns and then go back to mirrored mode. A color wheel would be really nice to choose colors, the pallet mixing is nice but seems like a gimmick. Greater zooming capabilities seem necessary for finer detail. All this aside, this is an excellent app with great potential! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Reminds me of the old app, Tilemaker, which was brilliant, but no longer available. So when i saw this i was head over heels.
But a smooth line button would be really great. As it is right now, its a bit jacked.
Looking forward to improvements, even if they cost something.
I really enjoy this app, lines need improvement, app in general needs improvement but I still enjoy it! (Lines come up choppy and highly pixelated that's my biggest issue)