By Marina Staykova
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever dreamed to paint pictures like nobody else?
Do you want to feel like an artist or modern designer?
Could this be so easy and amusing?
Amaziograph is the answer.
With Amaziograph creating art has never been easier.
Professional designers, architects and artists will also have great fun with Amaziograph.
Amaziograph can be used in school art rooms - It is a perfect application to introduce the amazing world of tessellations and symmetries in art.
Amaziograph will bring you in the world of digital art in a new innovative and fun manner.
In the ocean of drawing applications what does make Amaziograph so unique?
- Astonishing symmetric pictures using different type of tessellations like kaleidoscopes, mirrors and more. Creating a tessellation is easy: choose the type of graph you want and then draw! You can see how your tessellation changes as you draw. Whatever you draw, it looks beautiful.
- Simple to use interface. It is so simple that children can easily use it.
- Completely new intuitive approach in using basic colors in the palette and mixing them, just like professional painters. To create a new color, just drag an existing color from one cell into another cell and mix!
- Tessellations and symmetries
- Intuitive drawing interface
- 4:3 canvas
- Pinch to zoom
- 30 level undo
- Brush, eraser and paint bucket tools
- Ability to draw dashed lines easily
- Adjustable brush size, opacity and softness
- Innovative color palette
- Share your artwork through Facebook, Twitter and E-mail
We cannot describe the feeling, going beyond your imagination, while drawing with Amaziograph - it’s up to you to discover your art nature.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
- Bug fixes
One of the best apps to keep a creative mind blissfully engaged.
The concept is breathtaking. A Mandala creater! MC Escher wannabes...here is your tool to design cool tiles. Doddlers, this app helps the juice going for a long long time.
Theere are tonnes of possibilities for imroving this app, there is also a possibility that an app like like "Procreate" integrates this into a larger bundle (just imagine the offspring of such a union!).
I am taken aback by the few negative reviews. Really!? I have been using this app non stop for the past 4 weeks (iPad pro + apple pencil). Not once did it quit on me. All the functions were firing right on command.
Great App keep on imoroving by adding extra features.
Great, but could use some improvement
I never leave reviews, but this one is fun, easy and has helped with some creative block. However, there are some improvements and additions I'd love to see- for one thing, more sizes/resolution would be great. I use an iPad Pro, and zooming in a tiny bit makes everything pixelated and sloppy. The paint bucket tool doesn't fill in completely and leaves gaps and spaces. I'd love to see more color options, a ruler/straight line tool would be helpful for my shaky hands. And I would greatly appreciate a circular tool/guide. Layers would be helpful for editing. Overall fun to use though! 👍🏼
Great app! But...
Wow does the undo function need work. 8 out of 10 times I use it, the whole image disappears and won't reappear without continuing to undo upwards of 10-20 strokes.
Just today I have stopped working on an image, and returned later to a bunch of work missing?? The thumbnail on the selection page for the image shows all the work, but when I go into the edit page a lot disappears and I'm working on an old version of the image??
Help! Love the app, but it is very frustrating to lose 15-20 min of work multiple times now..