Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
Changed my tune
Now that I am a prime member, I enjoy this app a lot more (previously a 3 star review). I use it as my go-to music app. No commercials, full albums, and free downloads; all for the prime price (which includes free shipping and free video).
Before I was frustrated that you couldn't buy music and I stand by that because it is difficult to buy it on your phone all-together. However, unlike their video service, I never come across a song that I have to pay extra for.
I enjoy the extensive libraries of songs from older artists and their suggested music is usually decent. My friend, who also has Prime, does not use this app. He pays for an additional service as this doesn't have the most current music. To each his or her own. If you have Prime, it is definitely worth a listen : )
Love, Love, Love it
It is so easy to find a playlist or station that I like. I listen to it at work and in the car. I have found so many new artists that I like and it makes it so easy to add them to my library. I have bought more CDs since getting this app than I did in the past decade. You don't have to buy stuff to add it to your library, but I want to make sure I have them for my permanent collection. Artists should support this type of music app.
I gave it 5 stars because their music selection for Prime impressed me. If you're Prime, try it. I think you'll like it, too.
It is a bit slow to start the first song, but then after that, it does very well.
Categories are bit confusing the first time you browse through, but I'm getting used to it. Stations are awesome
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 16, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.