Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 5.5.3
Offline mode bug fixes for songs appearing greyed out or expired
Slow app and prime off/online is confusing
Compared to ITunes, this app is far inferior. Changing genres is quite a time consuming process. The dark black background is far from optimal. Prime music can and can't be streamed as it is optional - but the feature is not in a logical place. The cloud versus what is on the phone - the prime using data versus only wifi - and a slow app make this far too confusing for someone on the go. The album art takes forever to load. I am no Apple lover but iTunes is a much better app for music and the Prime feature forces you to remember what you bought versus what you did not when not using your data plan. If you are confused by now - you get why the App is poorly organized and so slow.
Does what I want (most of the time).
Gives me a wide array of songs with Prime, allows me to download songs for low-coverage areas or flights or when I just don't want to use data, and plays iTunes songs I have downloaded. Very handy.
That being said, it also has this strange bug where it will sometimes only play my iTunes songs. It has been mostly remedied in recent updates, but I still see it limit me for a song or two from time to time.
I like it a lot, it's just not as flawless as it was initially.
Love Me Music
I love this app! The only bad thing I can say is that I wish I could buy music on it via me iPad. I also hate that the U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe are all divided by region to shop for music. We should have more freedom to shop where we find new and exciting music from around the world in my humble opinion. For now I just hop between the States and U.K. for me music and I love what I find! This app is great on me iPad and me Samsung S7 mobile. I can listen anywhere. Play on music lovers!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 5.5.3
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.