Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Amazon Music has a brand new look! We've replaced our ≡ menu with a more convenient bottom navigation. Control playback while browsing with our new circular miniplayer. Drag it to the right or left to skip forward or back in your tracklist. You can switch to Offline Music Mode from Settings -- look for the gear icon in the upper left corner.
Still the best music app for your iPod
I can see that they tried to improve the onscreen controls by making them larger in the latest release. That was not needed, in my opinion, but it is ok. I do like that the time slider bar is always available now, and it seems more responsive than before. As to the concern someone else had about the volume control being missing, it is still there under the tri-dot in the upper right hand side of the screen during playback. I kicked it down a star because I miss the full screen lyrics mode. I'm going to keep playing with the new interface though and see what else is new.
the update didnt really take a toll on the performance of the app but it definitely did not look any nicer nor was it more user friendly i think they were going for a more minimalistic/modern look but instead it ended up feeling a bit outdated
also the odd placement of the buttons makes it uncomfortable almost
the last design of the app was great and everything for the most part was nicely placed and easily found.
dont fix something if it isnt broken instead worry about bugs and such that hinder the actual performance of the app
This is my go to app when I'm on the road but it could still use some work I would love to have the option to eliminate certain performers from my recommended stations I also think that the larger player was better Why not use the whole screen And holding skip buttons to reveal secondary options isn't practical Keep your eyes on the road But having said that I think that eventually this AM will put to rest a lot of music streaming apps
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 20, 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 58.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.