Amazon Cloud Player
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your music. Everywhere. Listen to your music collection from the cloud on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad anywhere you are. You can download or stream your library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your device.
To listen to your music in Cloud Player:
• Start with music you’ve bought from Amazon in the past – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your Cloud Player library for free. So will MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you bought from Amazon since 1998.
• Shop over 20 million songs from millions of artists in the Amazon MP3 store right from your Safari web browser, with bestselling songs from $0.99 and albums from $7.99. Music you buy is instantly added to your Cloud Player library, whether you buy it from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, PC, or Mac.
• Buy any AutoRip CD on Amazon and get the MP3 version for free, immediately added to your Cloud Player library.
• Visit Amazon Cloud Player on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or your other folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
• Simply play music from your iTunes collection that is already on your device – even music downloaded from iCloud can be played with Cloud Player.
With Cloud Player, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your lockscreen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, Android-based device, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
- Now AppSwitcher-compatible in your BMW or MINI
- Fixed bug that cut off some music
With a new phone with LTE speeds my 40,000 song library works great with ACP... The price can't be beat for premium and with adjustment of settings the storage doesn't take up lots of space. The way items are imported is a bit of a pain when it comes to songs and albums being jumbled but that's an importer issue. If you're only working with 3G, of course it isn't working. The 3G network isn't meant for the high quality audio that ACP items hold. The reported issues almost always seem to be human error over app error I've noticed.
Great for small libraries, not big ones
App works well on my phone. I love how I can access all my music at once and play it wherever I go. My main complaint is that I cannot simply stream music. Any song I play is automatically saved to the device. Even if I download the songs for offline play (say 300mb worth) after I play through them, cloud player somehow takes up over 1GB of space. The only way to clear up this space is to sign out or delete the app. PLEASE ALLOW FOR STREAMING ONLY!!! I would love to just stream it without saving ANY music to my device as I have a large library >65,000 songs.
No song plays all the way through without having to load
I had this problem with previous versions but it wasn't often. Now with the new update it is worse. It doesn't matter what album or if I pause in the beginning of the song to let it load. It plays a few seconds then pauses to load and does this all the way through the song and every other track on the record. Gonna have to start listening to Pandora more:/
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2013 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.