Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 4.0
- Introducing ad-free Prime Stations with unlimited skips
- Personalized recommendations on Prime songs, albums, and playlists
- New design for easier browsing of Prime Music and your library
- Simplified navigation and faster performance
Love the concept, but has a major bug
The new ad-free, unlimited skip stations are awesome! However, I cannot play a station without picking up my phone every three minutes to hit the "next" button. For some reason, once a song ends, instead of going to the next song, it just starts the same song over again. I can't find any "repeat" setting, so I don't think it's that. Like I said, great concept, I just would really love to have this bug/issue fixed so I can listen to my music without any interruptions. There might not be any ads, but picking up my phone to manually go to the next song every few minutes is certainly an interruption in my book.
I love the update. You've made the choice easier for me between all the other streaming music apps by adding the prime radio & unlimited skips. Only problem is, even after liking and unliking a bunch of songs, it plays the same songs over and even plays songs that I had given a thumbs down! So if it played more of a selection of songs and actually listened to my likes & unlikes, I would give it 5 stars.
Overall good. Bug with radio brings it down to 4 stars
Great music app! Just started with the radio, and it's ad free (unlike iTunes Radio) so I was excited to try it this morning. Unfortunately, I have to manually change EVERY song. The other things about this app keep it a four star app but I probably will go back to iTunes Radio until they fix this bug.
Also, a way to like songs from the lock screen would be a nice add!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 23, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.