Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Amazon Music that includes Prime Music.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. The more you listen, the more personalized your stations get.
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 5.5.0
- Offline Music Mode: Only show music in Recent Activity & Your Library that can be played offline.
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
Please add these features
Great app, use it all the time. Wonderful perk for all the loyal Prime members. Please make it even better by adding these features:
-for playback the ability to choose the duration (e.g. 0-15 seconds) for a Transition between songs, where 0 would be no gap between songs.
-while adding songs to a playlist, warn the user if the newly selected song has the same or similar title to the song in the playlist by showing the details of the current song and the new song and then give the user the option of adding or canceling the new song to the playlist.
Make sure you switch to offline mode if you want to see the music already on your device!
Came here to leave a scathing review about them removing my local device's music from the app but I found the "offline mode" toggle when I pressed the menu button and that changed it back to how it was, It's actually a pretty nifty feature!
If you already have a Prime membership (which if you're looking at downloading this, you probably do), this is a must! I can't remember the last time I "needed" to download any music from iTunes, bc there's so much on here. Sometimes there are problems with it working, but with each update I think it gets better and better.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.