By AMZN Mobile LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
We’re changing the way you find and play the music you love
• Listen to tens of millions of songs with weekly new releases
• Explore curated playlists and stations, always ad-free and with unlimited skips
• Access your favorites with offline listening
• Listen free with a Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited
More ways to listen:
Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and get personalized recommendations
• Stream weekly new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening. Your music is available anytime, anywhere
• Exclusive Prime member pricing
Music Included with Prime
• Enjoy a curated catalog of two million songs, playlists, and stations
• Always ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to music you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Amazon Music Unlimited, or Prime Music songs to make your perfect playlist.
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 6.9.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Annoying that it intermittently resets to repeat
I like this app for the advantages it has over iTunes and Apple Music. The weakness for the low rating is that when not in offline music mode it will not show the music downloaded to my phone. This means that in order to listen to my favorite songs that I have saved on my device I have to switch to offline mode but what I really want is to have a little more variety mixed in with my favorites. Other than this it is a good app; the download quality is good, the stations are enjoyable and more visible than with Pandora, and this comes as a benefit of a Prime account--one which I use most often.
Original rating 4/5 or 5/5
It's a good app that is only limited by the selection. When you take autorip into the picture it enhances your total experience. I download most of my music because I'm off the cellular grid 90% of the time and it has good quality. When I do stream I don't have issues other than those stemming from my ISP.
It's great but...
It would be nice to be able to organize or move around you music. For instance if you have a lot of rock songs, then in the middle you have classical songs. Right now you would have too write down the songs, then delete them from your playlist, then get them again. If you want to create a new playlist from old songs it would be easier just to go through your old playlist and pick the songs, instead of having to search through everyone's song, and have them in alphabetical order.
P.S please keep in mind this is just a suggestion.
So, I think the app is great. I do have some small thoughts, though. First, I think it would be great to get Alexa integration within the app. I can't seem to search for "80's upbeat pop", but my Echo gets it every time.
Secondly, I'd love to be able to add artists to a station, instead of just one. It would be awesome to search an artist, play a station based on that artist, then search another artist completely different and add it to that same station. I guess having a better mix would be great.
Thanks, again the amount of music and app design are great.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 14, 2017
- Version: 6.9.0
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.