By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’re changing the way you find and play the music you love
• Listen to tens of millions of songs with weekly new releases
• Explore curated playlists and stations, always ad-free and with unlimited skips
• Access your favorites with offline listening
• Listen free with a Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited
More ways to listen:
Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and get personalized recommendations
• Stream weekly new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening. Your music is available anytime, anywhere
• Exclusive Prime member pricing
Music Included with Prime
• Enjoy a curated catalog of two million songs, playlists, and stations
• Always ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to music you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud with our desktop app and listen anywhere using our mobile and tablet apps. Download our apps at: https://www.amazon.com/musicapps
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Amazon Music Unlimited, or Prime Music songs to make your perfect playlist.
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 6.5.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Poor offline performance
I originally rated this one out of five stars due to the poor performance of offline mode, which has seemingly been fixed. My only other complaint now is the lack of "recently added music" when creating playlists. It would make song list creation about ten times faster to have that as a selectable category when making song lists.
A recent issue I have been having with my app when using it for driving--it will randomly go into repeat, so the same song plays over and over. I know this isn't a case of fat fingers because the player is untouched until i get back into the car. Minor annoyance but very strange.
Otherwise, app performance is solid, both online and offline. I find myself using this more and more.
IT'S PRETTY GOOD
Lately my songs repeat and dont move on whether shuffled or not. problem not with my itunes so I think it is this app only. maybe the update will fix it. Nope, it didn't. Update music app and iOS and have same problem. It was 5 stars before this due to sound and ease. I like the fact that all of my music no longer has to be stored on my iPhone. That is great. At first the sound wasn't particularly very good. Then I noticed it got better after an update. I still don't think it sounds as good in my Bluetooth headset as when i just gad the music on my iPhone. Seems to have less base and it's a bit squawky yet I haven't re
-downloaded my music to my iPhone so obviously it's good enough but I don't listen to it nearly like I used to because of the sound. I probably wouldn't recommend it for someone who is really into music but for me it's ok.n.
I live off this app
I'm sure there's some music snob somewhere that complains that this app doesn't have this song or this artist... that's not me. I have built play lists, found songs I never knew existed, and vetoed songs that no ears should ever hear (in my opinion). If I were to ask 1 small favor though it would be to make it easier to transition this to Alexa. It gets to be a mess when I'm on one trying to get it sent to the other, they should be able to co-exist in one happy world! But otherwise well done. One more thing actually. If you could just make the app orientation follow the phone so if I set it in a stand that holds it portrait, it can turn with it and I don't have to look at it sideways :) ok, I'm done now! Thank you!
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 6.5.0
- Size: 77.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.