By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’re changing the way you find and play the music you love
• Listen to tens of millions of songs with weekly new releases
• Explore curated playlists and stations, always ad-free and with unlimited skips
• Access your favorites with offline listening
• Listen free with a Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited
More ways to listen:
Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and get personalized recommendations
• Stream weekly new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening. Your music is available anytime, anywhere
• Exclusive Prime member pricing
Music Included with Prime
• Enjoy a curated catalog of two million songs, playlists, and stations
• Always ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to music you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud with our desktop app and listen anywhere using our mobile and tablet apps. Download our apps at: https://www.amazon.com/musicapps
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Amazon Music Unlimited, or Prime Music songs to make your perfect playlist.
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 6.8.0
• Improved audio quality for downloaded content and Bluetooth playback.
• Disabled automatic loop playback mode when the device is connected to a car.
• Improved buffering to reduce loading time between tracks.
Good, but two issues keep it from being great
The selection of music and the audio quality is fantastic, but there are two nagging issues that I keep hoping will get fixed with updates but aren't:
1) If you're in offline mode and in an area with no data reception, the album art doesn't appear. It seems minor, but it's a little annoying when I'm on a train or area with bad reception and I can't even see the album art for a service I pay for.
2) When you search for an artist and try to go back to the artist's page after looking at one of their albums, it takes you all the way back to the main menu. This is very annoying when you want to download numerous albums by one artist and have to keep searching each time just to download the next album.
I love this feature that comes with my prime membership! It has just about every song that I want for my gym playlist, but there were definitely a few that I didn't get to add, because unfortunately I would have to pay an extra monthly fee in order to get it. I think that's a little unfair but whatever. My main thing that I seriously want to suggest, is making it to where I can use it on my Apple Watch!!! That is very important to me lol I use to listen to my music and pay for "Apple Music" and using that thru my watch was super convenient when I workout. So if it were possible I would love to see that available to me and other apple users.
It's like the music scratches my ears
Update: sounds good now
The music sounds terrible. Not every song but most songs will "crackle" or sound distorted during heavy guitar parts or when there's deep base. You can hear it at all volume levels too. I can't listen to Lana Del Ray for more than 15 minutes and it's not because she has bad music.
There's also a bug I found. Whenever you search for an artist and select an album and you want to go back to the artist page, the back button sends you to the browsing screen. The workaround I found was to tap on the three vertical dots to get back to the artist.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 07, 2017
- Version: 6.8.0
- Size: 131 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.