Stream movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Prime Originals like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and award-winning kids series Tumble Leaf.
• Customers with Prime can stream a vast library of movies and TV shows at no additional cost.
• Customers in the U.S., UK, Germany, Austria, and Japan can watch videos purchased or rented at Amazon.
• Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
• Prime members in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series, and more!
• View IMDB data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
• Wirelessly stream from your phone to TV using AirPlay (requires Apple TV 2nd generation or later).
• Add videos to your Watchlist to watch later on any other Prime Video-compatible device.
• Access hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes you bought or rented including new release movies or the latest TV programming, with the ability to download titles for offline viewing.
• Start watching the next episode of the show you are currently streaming automatically with Auto Play.
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
We now support player controls from your keyboard when using an iPad Pro.
Ratings and Reviews
Updates have made it too glitchy to use
This would be awesome if things had been kept a bit simpler. It seems the algorithm is constantly trying to figure out what you might want to watch and a 100 different other things. I can't add something to my watch list without everything on the page shifting and reloading in anticipation of what I might want to watch based on what I selected. It's maddening when you are trying to just browse WHERE YOU WANT TO GO on your own and you have to wait for the page to rearrange everything. FFS leave it alone- please quit trying to think for me. I am certain all the new extra features - bells & whistles are what is causing several shutdowns per show. It's so frustrating when apps are constantly updating with new features that make the things we've come to love about them operate poorly. I know I'm not alone in wanting an app that just does the basic things well without constantly reinventing the wheel. IDK if you must keep adding things to have the snazziest tech in town for the cool kids, maybe allow the rest of us to run a beta version. Thanks
Great programming but want more crypto, Bigfoot, please.
I enjoy the selection of programming. I am a crypto Movie addict so I watch everything Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Omaha or anything about the Big guy. I would like to see more movies available on Prime to rent or even buy. I have noticed that you have increased you bilingual movie with English subtitles which is frustrating. I have a learning disability that limits the speed of my reading and by the time I read it, the scene has changed. I would love the option to have a vocal reader for subtitles or I just turn it off and don’t watch it. It is extremely frustrating because I look forward to watching a series until I find out I have to read through it.
I am thankful to you for all your hard work and for providing a great variety of programming. Quality is excellent.
Options & Devices
I like the quality, features (on phone, your able to see the music that's playing during a spacific scene and all the main characters. Along with the seasons and episodes your currently on (if it's a TV show)), and I like the modern slick design. I don't appreciate the options (some movies you still have to buy or rent to enjoy) like 'The Grinch' among others for now. They have others available...that came out in 1920s but not the newer ones available!
It has been frustrating that I have to watch on my phone for most of the features and am absolutely not able to watch anything on my laptop. I think it would be nice to have the same features available on Apple TV and so on.
Lastly, it would be nice to be able to create multiple accounts for multiple people under 1 main account.
Hope this helps! I look forward to seeing the changes in the future.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 130.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Copyright 2018 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Video Monthly $8.99
- Prime Video Monthly $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.