Stream movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Prime Originals like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and award-winning kids series Tumble Leaf.
• Customers with Prime can stream a vast library of movies and TV shows at no additional cost.
• Customers in the U.S., UK, Germany, Austria, and Japan can watch videos purchased or rented at Amazon.
• Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
• Prime members in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series, and more!
• View IMDB data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
• Wirelessly stream from your phone to TV using AirPlay (requires Apple TV 2nd generation or later).
• Add videos to your Watchlist to watch later on any other Prime Video-compatible device.
• Access hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes you bought or rented including new release movies or the latest TV programming, with the ability to download titles for offline viewing.
• Start watching the next episode of the show you are currently streaming automatically with Auto Play.
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
In this release, we’ve made improvements and fixes to our accessibility/voice over functionality. We've also made other minor improvements to the app to improve the stability of our service.
Ratings and Reviews
good selection but poor app experience
i thoroughly enjoy the selection of tv shows and movies prime video brings. add ons, especially the HBO add on just heightens my experience. despite this, the developers have plenty of work to do with the app itself. it works just fine on the tv but the app is another story. often when i start a new episode the pause screen remains while the video continues to play in the background. i try to tap to make it go away and nothing happens. i try to tap anywhere to make it do anything like press back to return the home page or press pause and nothing works. i even exit the app and close the tab and the audio continues to play in the background. even turning off my phone it continues to play for several moments after. at first i thought it was just my ipad since it was an older model and has a history of issues but i continuously had the same issues on my iphone. not the end of the world but certainly annoying
Great programming but want more crypto, Bigfoot, please.
I enjoy the selection of programming. I am a crypto Movie addict so I watch everything Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Omaha or anything about the Big guy. I would like to see more movies available on Prime to rent or even buy. I have noticed that you have increased you bilingual movie with English subtitles which is frustrating. I have a learning disability that limits the speed of my reading and by the time I read it, the scene has changed. I would love the option to have a vocal reader for subtitles or I just turn it off and don’t watch it. It is extremely frustrating because I look forward to watching a series until I find out I have to read through it.
I am thankful to you for all your hard work and for providing a great variety of programming. Quality is excellent.
On so many levels this series is really bad! A pretentious Spanish conspiracy/ who done it, with major flaws, stupid keystone law enforcement, soap opera acting among the lead actors in this bloated series with their repetitive histrionics, overly dramatic reactions, not to mention totally unrealistic, laughable keystone police force....beyond stupid! Then to make matters worse we have a supposedly top neurosurgeon, amphetamine addict who gets a heart transplant, and a few weeks later is running all around the city chasing bad guys, getting beat up, breathing fumes, and after much blundering idiocy saves the day..Are not the producers/directors savvy enough to understand what a heart transplant and subsequent medical follow ups entails? And just when it can’t get much worse, well.....I won’t even touch upon the young, impulsive, ridiculous female reporter, (what a moron), not to mention Mr. neurotic docs love life, because of his “heart memory issue”...which apparently has some validity, but not in the LSD flashback method this hideous series portrayed... Any potential this series had to be quality got snuffed out in episode 1. Sad but true.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 146.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2018 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Video Monthly $8.99
- Prime Video Monthly $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.