By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your Amazon business on the go with Amazon Seller! Analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers, inventory and returns, and quickly respond to customer questions. Capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings right from your mobile device!
The Amazon Seller app helps you:
- Analyze your sales. View sales over time and sales growth. Drill down into sales at a product-level. Tap the bars on the Sales Chart to see sales broken down by product. Then tap on a product to view the sales trend for it.
- Fix critical issues. Quickly act on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Selling Coach.
- Manage your inventory. Easily update your prices and available quantities.
- Manage your orders. Get notified when your product sells. View your pending orders and confirm shipments.
- Manage your returns. Authorize or close returns, issue refunds, and modify returns settings.
- View next payment balance. See how much and when you’ll be paid by Amazon.
- Respond to messages. Numbers that appear next to Communications inform you of how many customer messages await a response. Use customizable email templates to reply even faster to common customer inquiries.
- Capture and edit professional quality product photos using the Photo Studio.
- Create new offers to existing products and create new catalog products to sell on Amazon.
- Find new products to sell. Search with visual image match, text search or scanning bar codes. Check current prices, sales rank, competing offers, estimated profitability, and customer reviews.
- Share the app with your team and have more attention on your business. User permissions set on Seller Central also apply in the app.
- Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
• An Amazon Seller account
• iOS 8.0 or later
What's New in Version 4.4.1
Lost Buy Box push notifications: Turn on Lost Buy Box push notifications to receive a single notification if one of your products loses the Buy Box and your price is still within 5% of the new Buy Box price.
Needs some more options and features
I hate that I have to manually switch the filter view to "all" when I go to the inventory page. There should be a default view option.
I also wish the add product screen would tell you if a scanned UPC or search result is already in your inventory instead of needing to switch menus.
Also, I get different prices when I scan some things and then go to the view details page.
I love this app. Who ever created worth their salt software engineer(s). I don't sign in my account as often as I used to; thank you so much; every time I open this app, it puts smile on my face :)
Just one, tiny thing though, can I get the "Inventory Check" Feature back? It has taken away, I am not sure why! Thank you so much! I can't put in words how appreciative I am.
Why do mobile apps lack so much functionality?
I would love this app if it just provided all of the options that the online website allows. I don't like being cheated and I don't like being told how my options should be pared down for me. I am big enough to choose options for myself.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 08, 2017
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 48.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © 2017 AMZN Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.