By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your Amazon business on the go with Amazon Seller! Analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers and inventory, and quickly respond to customer questions. Capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings right from your mobile device!
The Amazon Seller app helps you:
- Analyze your sales. Tap a bar in the sales chart to see a breakdown of sales by ASIN and tap a specific ASIN to review its sales trend.
- Fix critical issues. Quickly act on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Selling Coach.
- Manage your inventory. Easily update your prices and available quantities.
- Manage your orders. Get notified when your product sells. View your pending orders and confirm shipments.
- View next payment balance. See how much and when you’ll be paid by Amazon.
- Respond to messages. Numbers that appear next to Communications inform you of how many customer messages await a response. Use customizable email templates to reply even faster to common customer inquiries.
- Capture and edit professional quality product photos using the Photo Studio.
- Create new offers to existing products and create new catalog products to sell on Amazon.
- Find new products to sell. Search with visual image match, text search or scanning bar codes. Check current prices, sales rank, competing offers, estimated profitability, and customer reviews.
- Share the app with your team and have more attention on your business. User permissions set on Seller Central also apply in the app.
- Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
• An Amazon Seller account
• iOS 8.0 or later
What's New in Version 4.0.1
We fixed a critical bug with the interactive sales chart observed when accessing sales by product and viewing different date ranges.
This latest version has a new home screen that offers interactive sales charts and at-a-glance statistics including customer feedback rating, unshipped orders, and unread customer messages.
Check out these great new features!
Sales Chart: An interactive Sales Chart is now integrated directly on the home screen. View sales over time and sales growth.
Sales by Product: Drill down into sales at a product-level. Tap the bars on the Sales Chart to see sales broken down by product. Then tap on a product to view the sales trend for it.
Date & unit options: Refine the units or time period. Tap the settings wheel to switch to units or change the date range to Last 7 days, Last 30 days, this week so far, or this month so far.
Tip! Compare today’s sales against the historical trend by selecting the ‘Last 30 days’ date range.
Task indicators: Numbers next to Orders and Communications indicate unshipped orders and unread messages.
Customer Feedback Rating: Swipe right on the top tiles to see your Customer Feedback rating.
Simplified menus: Menus now use Seller Central labels. We also simplified the left navigation menu. Product search, History and Favorites functions are now available under “Add a Product.”
Scan icon: Scan products by tapping the camera icon in the top right corner.
Lost a KEY feature!!
The previous version of the app allowed us to compare units sold to previous week. That was most important to us. That feature is gone. How disappointing!!!
The app has the capabilities required for managing business while mobile but adding the campaign manager will make it better.
Does what I need
I mainly just use the app to see how many sales we got for the day.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 17, 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © 2016 AMZN Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.