AmazTools is an app that aims to improve your experience with your device by bringing many new features to your wearable!
- The app is developed primarily for the Amazfit Bip, but also supports the MiBand 2 and MiBand 3.
- Detailed stats on your activities with the option of exporting them to Strava** or as a .gpx file.
- You can sync your workouts with Health Kit.
- You can export your heart rate to the Health App.
- The watchface of AmazFit Bip can be changed directly from your iPhone, with the ability to choose from a pre-made interface or create your own.
- Use your wearable device as a remote control for your iPhone's camera
- Use your wearable device as a remote control for your iPhone's flashlight
- Use your wearable device as a remote control for Spotify's*** music player
- Customisable language settings (Chinese, English, Spanish, Russian).
- Ability to flash a custom firmware.
The feature that allows you to flash a custom firmware should only be used by expert users, we do not take any responsibility for its misuse.
The app used with a Mi Band will have limited functions (e.g. changing interface is not available).
** AmazTools is not affiliated or endorsed by Strava and/or Amazfit in any way. **
*** AmazTools is not affiliated or endorsed by Spotify and/or Xiaomi in any way. ***
-New naming scheme for GPX/TCX (Thanks to Lee)
-Improved bluetooth connection
-Strava upload bug fix
-Fixed a bug that can show a negative number of steps
-New language: pt-BR
Ratings and Reviews
Better than the vendor’s app!
It made the difference between me keeping the Bip instead of sending it back to the store. Useful/necessary features - better syncing with Apple’s Health app, ability to export GPS tracking data from workouts. I don’t really NEED hundreds of cute watch faces - but there’s that also...
It’d be 5 stars if it neatly incorporated all of the configuration and device setup features of the vendor’s software - then I wouldn’t need to keep both on my phone.
Horrible for Americans using ios
My biggest issue, is 99% of the watch faces are not American. Why do i have the option to change metric to imperial and C° to F°, but it doesn't change the watch face to my preferences. There's no ability to change the watch faces. Everything is in celcius or the days of the week are different languages.. Anyone else having issues getting American watch faces on ios??? Please fix or update how to do it.. So frustrating.. I came from Garmin connect and the watch faces are similar but can easily be changed.. Shouldn't be that hard!!
Developer Response ,
Hi, i’m sorry but this is a problem of the watchfaces. You should install an American watchface which supports F
I’ve been searching for an option to install watch faces and this worked!! I believe if you can develop the app further to add more features, such as more notification controls, it would become something people would purchase.
- Mattia Fochesato
- 57.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mattia Fochesato
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisement $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.