Amber – from Prodigy Electronics. An innovative retail payment App for Apple iOS devices. Users can converts Apple® mobile devices, into a full fledged Point of Sale system, by using the Using the Amber iOS App with Prodigy payment devices. User just need to plug their Apple® iOS devices iPhone® iPod® iPad® with any of the Prodigy® POS accessory and start to use.
For demo login "Test" & password "12345"
Supported Prodigy POS Accessories
* iPOS – An integrated point of sale (POS) device designed for Apple iPhone4 and iPod4, includes Magnetic Swipe Reader, EMV Contact Card Reader, NFC Contactless Card Reader and Laser barcode Reader. Support industry standard TDES encryption and DUKTP key management security systems. This device is certified by Apple Inc as an approved MFI accessory. "iPOS" is an Apple MFI certified accessory with PPID # 110609-0006
* Swipe3.5 – A simple magnetic swipe card reader that connects to the 3.5mm Audio Jack connector of any Apple iOS devices. The device reads single track magnetic card data and is powered directly from the connected iOS devices.
* CryptSwipe3.5 – A secure magnetic swipe card reader that connects to the 3.5mm Audio Jack connector of any Apple iOS devices. The device reads three tracks magnetic card data. Supports AES/TDES encryptions and DUKPT key management. This device is self powered from a 3V CR2032 internal battery.
* iNFC30 – A NFC contact-less card reader that connects to the 30 pin cradle connector of supported Apple iOS devices. Operating at 13.56 MHz frequency, the device support read/write of Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Classic, MiFare DesFire, MiFare Plas and Sony Octopus Cards. Internal to the device is Secure Access Module(SAM) slot. The device has no internal battery is powered directly from the connected iOS devices. This device is certified by Apple Inc as an approved MFi® accessory.
"iNFC30" is an Apple MFI certified accessory.
* CouCou – An ultralow power NFC card reader with a zero power graphic display screen. Operating at 13.56 MHz frequency, the device support NFC Peer to Peer and Contactless smart Card read/write functionality. Supports various protocols including Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Classic, MiFare DesFire, MiFare Plas and Sony Octopus Cards. Teh device can work standalone (or) with a paired iOS device through low power bluetooth BT4.0 (or) through USB with a PC. This device is self powered from a 3V CR2032 internal battery.
Improve the performance
iOS 11 support
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.