Ambur - point of sale (POS)
By Refulgent Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ambur is an easy to use, point of sale/cash register that is used in everywhere from coffee shops to luxury restaurants, to bars and nightclubs.
Ambur's development is based on years of research on traditional point of sale, and first-hand restaurant experience from our staff, made up of former restaurant managers and employees. It redefines the capabilities of point of sale. With Ambur, you can set up your menu, run payroll, generate customized reports, take credit card payments, export totals to spreadsheets, view order history for customers and much, much, more. For no additional charge, your staff can use iPods, iPads, or even their iPhones and they can take orders, process credit cards at the table, print receipts and always have access to the point of sale system, no matter where they are in the restaurant, improving table turnover and efficiency dramatically.
We differentiate ourselves from our iOS competitors by being the iOS point of sale that doesn't require an internet connection for devices to sync – we believe in your right to keep your data private, and want to make sure your business isn't depend on steady, fast, internet just to run the point of sale Also, we have a simple one price, for everyone, for _unlimited_ devices. so you can have a point of sale that grows with your business, without you being charged more. Compared to free competitors such as Square and Amazon, we offer the ability for you to process credit cards at a *much* lower rate, so your business isn't getting gouged on each transaction. Compared to traditional point of sales, we offer the same product at a *much* more affordable package, since we're a lean business that doesn't need to charge $6,000 per machine just to maintain a door to door sales force.
Call us at 888.770.2205 or email us at email@example.com with questions. Our solutions team is ready to show you how Ambur's features will have your business running smoothly, effectively, and successfully.
What's New in Version 2.4
We've built a whole new web server to support Ambur, called Ambur Cloud. If you have an existing plan, it will automatically transfer to Ambur Cloud after you sign up for your Ambur Cloud account. Ambur Cloud lays the groundwork for exciting new features that can only be accomplished using the cloud, and we're excited to show you what those are in upcoming updates!
2.4 also includes a host of small feature updates and fixes:
- new startup screen consolidates logging into an account, starting a Hub, and linking to a Hub
- add Devices section to management
- prevent keyboard from showing after clocking in with a user that belongs in multiple user groups on iOS 8.3 or lower
- allow sending audit logs from the device directly to the customer
- handle when the user attempts to import menu item CSV without selecting a file first
- prevent banner notifications at top of screen from getting stuck at the top
- disable payment screen from being shown on closed orders
- show hidden menu items and categories when viewing the Menu Items tab
- display “Void” instead of “$0.00” for voided transactions on Order screen
- payments on an Order are now sorted by their date added instead of alphabetically
- handle issues when a user with a name longer than 60 characters attempts to perform a credit card transaction using Mercury
- add support for manually marking payments as “Batched”
- autologout is suspended during credit card batches
- tapping the “Settle” button when a batch is underway is prevented
- credit card processing accounts can be disabled altogether
Sluggish at times
Caution, the app can be sluggish and hang at times. I wish ambur wouldn't release these upgrades before they're ready.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 23, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Refulgent Software LLC
- © 2015 Refulgent Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.