Ambur - point of sale (POS)
By Refulgent Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ambur is a an easy to use point of sale app that is used at restaurants, coffee shops, bars and food trucks.
Ambur comes from a team of former restaurant owners and employees who built a point of sale system they wanted to use. With Ambur, you can run payroll, generate customized reports, export totals to spreadsheets, view order history for customers and much more. Give your servers iPods and they can take orders, process credit cards at the table, print receipts and always have access to the point of sale system no matter where they are in the restaurant.
Ambur offers all the features you need from a point of sale in an easy to customize package to meet all you needs. Download Ambur today and take control of your business!
Feel free to call (888.770.2205) or email us (email@example.com) with questions, we're always happy to help.
Why use Ambur?
* Allow your staff to be more efficient (runs on iPad/iPod/iPhone)
* Reduce errors in ordering
* Advanced reporting allows you to understand your business
* Keep track of your customers and their ordering history
* Process credit cards directly from Ambur
* Easy to get started
* Affordable one time price for an unlimited number of devices
What's New in Version 1.11.6
iOS 7 bug fixes
- coupon code entry
- entering number of orders during order splitting
- splitting items during order splitting
- table layout
- tapping "Last 6 hours"/"Last 12 hours" in reports
- devices now use an anonymized unique identifier, which means that every time a device uninstalls/reinstalls Ambur, a new unique identifier will be generated and another device will be added to the Settings page, even though it is the same device. This is required by Apple as of iOS 7, and means that you may need to add printers to devices more often than you used to.
Great price, decent support, bad page layout
I own a small bar and restaurant with most of the revenue coming from the bar. Ambur does most of the things I want it to, but as a bartender it's page layout is not on par with other POS. There is a lot of wasted screen space in the order menu which makes the category buttons very small. Basically everything you have to push is very small which slows you down while bartending and you have to push multiple buttons to do simple tasks. Slow bartenders make customers unhappy which then drops sales. On a good note, Ambur is very affordable. You can gamble on the system and if it doesn't work out your not out a ton of money. I can't say at this time that I would recommend it for bars. If they can update their page layout and add more features then maybe it could work in a bar. Most things I have suggested to the support team don't seem to be things they are willing to do, so don't hold your breath on the updates.
Also, I only see 2 reviews before this one......ambur has been around since 2011! Seems weird that there is only a few reviews.
We are a 50 seat sit down old fashioned ice cream shop. We have a very large menu with lunch food as well as tons of sundaes. Ambur handles our many modifiers such as candy, nuts, and liquid toppings with ease. Our servers only have to come back to the kitchen to pick up orders, Ambur with iPad minis keep them on the floor helping customers. The orders come into the kitchen so much quicker it has improved our turnover rate of the tables and increased the speed at the Take Out line. We have been using Ambur for a year now and we could not be happier. What a great system, and most of all great tech support. Great POS system that doesn't cost a fortune. Thank you Ambur team for a great POS.
Ambur is a great POS System
Ambur has all my business needs, best yet ambur has all any restaurant needs. We've been use ambur from open to close. Simply great.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 21, 2013
- Version: 1.11.6
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Hebrew, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Refulgent Software LLC
- © 2012 Refulgent Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$999.99